Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects A 28 Willys, a blower and a V12

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vtwinpartss, Jun 1, 2010.

1. vtwinpartss

vtwinpartss
    from NOR CAL

Yeah this project seems to never quite go away. It has seen alot of progress over the last year but I havent been to up on photographing stuff.

jtm elcamino.. I would scrap the V series and go with a standard mount blower. The drive assemblies are the same on both. I just called BDS to order the front cover and snout offset I wanted, but the big deal is the intake. Since my intake was custom made in the first place it wasnt a big deal to run the V series. there was a company in the late 60's and early 70's that made an adapter so you could bolt a v series to a dual quad intake. I dont remember the companies name I will try to look it up, but if you already have the intake setup its easy just call any blower supply and they will help you with the drive systems.. Sorry I wasnt much help was I??

2. jtm_elcamino

jtm_elcamino
    from Uvalde Tx

vtwin.. i appreciate anybodies help!! i have the designs drawn up already for gutting a dual quad and making an adapter plate for it.. talked to a guy in australia and he sent me some dimentions off of his setup. Ive got a thread going on the build if you dont mind getting on it

3. Vamped

Vamped

I love the 8v71... Have you done a full conversion to gas for it? If so, where did you obtain the info to do it?. I have an 8v71 for my 350 vega fully converted. Info from "Deans Blowers" www.deansblowers.com . Nice build btw, keep it going... :)