Register now to get rid of these ads!

How goes it?

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by c72c, Feb 13, 2013.

1. c72c

c72c
    from New Mexico

I want to start by saying thank you to all of you who have posted information in the tech thread. I've recently noticed, when I search for certain information regarding fabrication recommendations for frame or suspension setups, I tend to end up here. The most recent happened to be a thread about building your own mustang II style cross member, and another about an IRS setup for a rpu.
    Sadly, I can't say I have a 'hot rod' to apply any of this information to. However, I am in the middle of building myself a daily/parts hauler pickup, a 78 Ford Courier. There's still a long ways to go, but I'll be driving it one day.

As for some personal info; I'm 25, married, about to be a father to two girls. I'm hanging out in New Mexico until the Air Force decides to let me go elsewhere. I developed an attraction to cars in general when I was in elementary school since my dad collected hot wheels. Over the years it grew towards classics, antiques and various customized cars. Right now, I have 11 projects, two daily drivers and not nearly enough garage space.

Here are some pictures of my courier and a few of my other dust collectors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

68 Toyota Publica
    [​IMG]

(size comparison)
    [​IMG]

58 Cadillac Coupe DeVille 62 series
    [​IMG]

74 Toyota Corona Mark II
    [​IMG]

63 Corvair Monza 900
    [​IMG]

2. SlowMoe

SlowMoe
    from Alabama

Hello and welcome from Alabama, thanks for your service!