Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG from King George, VA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Mdbtyhtr, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Mdbtyhtr

Mdbtyhtr

My name is Scott and I am an old mechanic, and am starting into this hobby as a babe in the woods. My project is a 1951 5 Window short bed P/u and legitimate barn find. By this I mean we had to move the hay bales and take the Tobacco stakes out of the back of the truck to tow it out of the barn! I am doing this project with my wife and oldest son, and absolutely don't believe in paying for the same real estate twice, meaning I can't afford to mess up and have to do it over the right way. I will stay on the side and read all I can so I don't ask newbie questions and have you all berate me, I am far too sensitive to withstand that!

Scott

2. MT26

MT26
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

Hi Scott. Welcome from Stafford, VA.

3. dad-bud

dad-bud

Welcome to the HAMB where getting flamed occasionally is just part of the fun.
    Enjoy your time here, and post us up some pics of your 51 when you get a chance.
    Cheers.

4. Welcome from Kansas City

5. Mdbtyhtr

Mdbtyhtr

6. Welcome, Scott, from Southern Maryland. Good luck on that 5-window build.

7. Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  8. Welcome from Fairfax, VA.

9. 363Door

363Door

Wecome from Frederick,Md. Where in King George as I pass thru there when visiting inlaws in Coles Point.

10. Hotrodbuilderny

Hotrodbuilderny

Welcome from Long Island