Register now to get rid of these ads!

1950 olds

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by rnrjess, Feb 8, 2013.

1. rnrjess

rnrjess

Hello, I am new to the Hamb, I came across this site when I was searching for a rear seal for my 50 olds rocket 88. It has the 4 speed hydromatic trans, does anyone know where a person can order one? I can find them to 1951, but nothing for the 1950. Thanks rnrjess.

2. dad-bud

dad-bud

Hi there rnrjess - now that you've introduced yourself, head on over to the main Message Board and ask your question again on there.
    A lot more people spend their time there, so you've got a better chance of getting the answer you're looking for.
    Cheers.

3. Welcome to the fourm, you came to the right place...do you have any pictures of your Old's for us?

4. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. enjoy the ride..

5. mr50s

mr50s

Hey rnrjess,

See the HAMB post "1950 Oldsmobile Hydramatic tail shaft seal question" dated 12-02-12 by "Squablow" for a discussion of what part you need.

Congratulations on your new membership here. There are several 1950 Olds-type people on here already, including me. Good luck!!

mr50s

6. I'm thinking Fusick would have it?

Oh, and welcome from another Olds guy.

7. 1934coupe

1934coupe

Welcome mrjess, 49-51 Olds coupes are one of my favorites.

Pat