Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2013 Kansas City World of Wheels coverage and 500+ photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Revoh, Feb 9, 2013.

1. The link below has 531 pictures from the 2013 Kansas City World of Wheels. I'm just glad there's finally some car stuff going on around here. Here are a few samples to get you going!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CLICK THIS LINK FOR MORE

2. aircap

aircap

Way cool. Thanks for posting!

3. Thanks for posting! Looks like there was a bit of something for everybody (style wise) there.

4. SchlottyD

SchlottyD

Thanks for posting these. I REALLY wanted to go but my ot daily once again failed me when I needed it most. Time to go back to driving something old again.

5. Thanks, guys!

bigd--I actually thought about putting my old truck in the show, but I'm glad I didn't because my DD also broke down and I had to drive it to work for the past week!

6. I was impressed. lots of OT -late-model corvettes, etc. - but plenty of well-crafted hotrods and customs, and some unusual stuff.

7. Yeah, there was a little something for everybody. This actually didn't seem like as many cars as in years past to me. But I kinda get a kick out of looking at (pretty much) all of it.