Register now to get rid of these ads!

Edelbrockk XT Pro Flo anybody got any experience?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vettsplit63, Feb 6, 2013.

1. vettsplit63

vettsplit63
    from Texas

I am contemplating putting one of the Edelbrock XT Pro Flo units on my small block chevy, but intend to use a pro street hydraulic or mechanical roller with lots of duration/overlap. Has anyone had any experience on tuning this unit on a pretty radical motor? Planned on about 415 inches, at 11 to 1 with 227 Brodix heads. thanks

2. I have installed 2 of the early version ProFlo injection setups,andI learned a few things.
    exhaust size is recommended and is a mandatory item for correct flow ....
    If changing compression and or cam shafts,you prob will have to get a custom chip burnt,[edelbrock can do one].
    Unless their tech line/dept has been upgraded,expect a long wait and generic answers that may leave you on your own,to solve issues.
    the early ones did run sweet once dialed in......

3. vettsplit63

vettsplit63
    from Texas

Yeah, that is pretty much what I had heard. I have been trying to get some info from them prior to purchase,and have not been too impressed by their tech service. Not many answers. Thanks :)