Register now to get rid of these ads!

YESTERYEARS pick a part in So Cal?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratrodjason, Apr 7, 2011.

1. ratrodjason

ratrodjason

@15 years ago I went to a pick a part yard in So California with a friend who is no longer alive. I believe it was called Yesteryears but can't find any info on the web. Does this ring a bell to anyone? Any help would be great, Thanx, Jason

2. moonmerc

moonmerc

I think that one was in wilmington and it is now gone. There was another place - up in the valley I believe called Memory Lane. Might try that.

3. Memory Lane?

http://oldautoparts.com/

4. HellsHotRods

HellsHotRods

Memory Lane is gone also.

5. Says they moved to Lomita Blvd in Wilmington,Ca.. is that true?​

6. ratrodjason

ratrodjason

That's what it was, Memory Lane. Thanks guys!

7. thaugen

thaugen

8. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Ecology sold to China I just heard too , direct link for all our old cars !!!

9. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

10. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Came and went like two ships at sea.

11. I have not heard anything about this, i will have to check this out, my buddy is the second in command over there.

12. plymouth1951

plymouth1951

If ecology sold to China its because they are less than American and had to sell out because they had the worst customer service ever. I grew up in los angeles and the last 10 years have been rediculous at the salvage yards. Ecology owners you should have held out and sold the steel to the Chinese at higher prices and hire a customer service manager for the salvage yards. That would have been more respectable and lucrative........paving your way into automobile owners hearts and minds! New owners of ecology .......keep passing out those free passes to the salvage yard but hire a hot chick manager to insure the girls are really hot.

This is not my proudest contribution to this site but the topic disgusts me so I vented.

Ecology should be renamed PunkAssCommunists.