Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chrome Fins Restoration - Restoration & Customization services. 20% off for HAMB'ers

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by chrome_fins, Jun 4, 2012.

1. chrome_fins

chrome_fins
    from Tulsa, Ok

We all love our cars...otherwise we wouldnt be here on the HAMB! But some of us may face challenges that prevent us from doing our own work. That's where I come in. My job is to bring your dream to life. We can fulfill all of your Classic and Collector car restoration needs. OEM resto, Kustom, streed rod, Muscle, you name it.

About Us:
    We are Tulsa based, but we service customers Nation Wide and will also serve international customers.
    We are family owned. The car bug has passed from father to son through 3 generations; dating to 1953 when Grandpa put a set of tail fins on his 49 ford.
    You will find Chrome Fins Restoration experienced, trustworthy, and dedicated to helping the car hobby last for generations to come! With work done to highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.

What We Do:
    We are a one stop shop to handle your build start to finish. Some of our services include

* Vehicle and parts location
    * Fabrication/metal work
    * Fiberglass
    * Customization
    * Body work
    * Paint
    * Interior and upholstery
    * Electrical & Stereo (audio video)
    * Kustom work
    * Carson Tops
    * Man Cave car art (hood, door, couch, etc)

All work is warrantied; and I give a 20% discount for HAMB members. Photos and references from previous customers are gladly provided.

Check us out on facebook! We are just getting the page together, and will be adding more content as we go along: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chrome-Fins-Restoration/336418916478344?fref=ts

contact Brandon:
    [email protected] or call / text to 918-521-2889

Please begin your email subject line with "HAMB MEMBER" & then list your vehicle" (Example: HAMB MEMBER chrome_fins 1957 plymouth)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  2. chrome_fins

chrome_fins
    from Tulsa, Ok

Just a note to say that I will have a vehicle rolling out within the next 2 weeks, so I'll have one spot opening up if anyone is seeking a builder and is ready to drop off in the near future.
    Thanks
    Brandon