Register now to get rid of these ads!

ive got blinker problems

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by caletcb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. You have good flashing of all the bulbs with the emergency flashers so bulbs and grounds are good. I would replace the turn signal switch.

2. 416Ford

416Ford

I agree on the bulbs but you may want to check the wires coming out of the switch to make sure that is the problem before replacing it.

Did the turn signals work before or is this a project that you are getting on the road for the first time?

3. caletcb

caletcb
    from alabama

I fixed it. Thanks guys that were sincere about helping me. The flasher under the dash that stands alone was bad. I actually had to replace the flasher twice because the first one i bought was bad. This one you can actually hear blinking/ flashing where ever you may reside. ;) . So thanks again guys for all your help

4. 416Ford

416Ford

"New" junk parts always make it more difficult. Glad you got it fix.

5. one thing to think about is the socket for the flasher, i thought i had gotten a bad replacement unit and turned out the socket had minor issues from someone messing with it!

6. KraQer

KraQer
    from Austin TX

Beat me to it......that's always the first thing to check.

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app