Register now to get rid of these ads!

Real men clothes shop on the H.A.M.B.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rottenleonard, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Quarter Pound

Quarter Pound

None of the Rod Shops have big boy sizes (4xl for me) I would have shirts from every shop that sells them if they had them in my size.

2. Ive been hoping Ryan would print some more HAMB logo shirts too.
    He could move some Long sleeves right about now.
    I dont think he really wants to be in the t-shirt selling biz though.
    Most of us here are t-shirt/workshirt fans so im all for a product specific "duds" thread.
    I know you BIG guys need love too but it does make it hard getting shirts.

3. fleetside66

fleetside66

Not a HAMB shirt, per se, but I think it counts. I can tell you one thing....it's a BABE MAGNET! And good lookin' ones, too. (Of course, at my age, they all look pretty darn decent). I've had questions & requests to take pics of it every time I've worn it. I really like it, but I would part with it for a very large sum of money.

[​IMG]

4. Magnus

Magnus
    from Sweden

I like this thread but for the moment I can't contribute, all my tee's are packed during my move to a new house. Off topic I want to ask you guys; how do you display your rare old tee's? Picture frames? Any pix? Please?

5. Mike51Merc

Mike51Merc

"Real men clothes shop" makes me think of those Duluth Trading Ball Room jeans and those ass-crack covering shirts they sell! Those TV commercials crack me up (pun fully intended).

6. ryno

ryno

[​IMG]

7. I know a lot of the HAMB artists are selling stuff, I have a couple shirts from Ger Peters (Dutch Courage), one of my favorite artists! Here is his store:

http://www.zazzle.com/dutchcourage

There are plenty of others too, put up some links!

(mine is in my signature)

8. rottenleonard

rottenleonard

Hey Ryno, cool shirt, You got a link where they can be purchased?

9. rottenleonard

rottenleonard

10. its a shit photo but i'd be willing to guess not too many folks have one of these....

[​IMG]

11. its a shit photo but i'd be willing to guess not too many folks have one of these....

[​IMG]