Register now to get rid of these ads!

1928 ford model a tudor title question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wwauto1, Jan 9, 2013.

1. wwauto1

wwauto1

I have some interest in a model a sedan that does not have a title. How hard is it too find a title for this car if I were too purchase it? Any info will be great

Eric

2. wwauto1

wwauto1

Its a tudor also whether that matters

3. Tudor T-Rod

Tudor T-Rod

Before you buy the car, contact your local DMV office and see what the process is. There are some ways to get titles in different States, not sure what the process is in your state. Sometimes you have to have the seller sign an affidavit stating where he obtained the parts from and then you may have to bond the title through an insurance company and wait a few years until you get a clear title. I have heard the process can be a pain in the ass. I have heard a lot of states are making it harder and harder to do. I havent done it yet. I you still decide you still want the car then you can figure out the cost to get a title and use that to negotiate. I do not recommend buying a title this can cause insurance problems down the road if you would ever have to file a claim.

4. wwauto1

wwauto1

Thanks for the reply i didnt think it would be as easy as just buying a title. Anybody else ever gone through this?

5. pinkynoegg

pinkynoegg