Register now to get rid of these ads!

+++ The 2012 Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup HAMB winner is … 40StudeDude ++++

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RAZIN CAIN, Dec 31, 2012.

1. The 2012 Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup HAMB winner is …40StudeDude

Roger Jetter 55 Caddy Kustom
    Aurora,Co.
    Goodguy's Gazette Columnist

Congratulations Roger on being picked by your HAMB peers for our first Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup HAMB 2012 online pick Bringing Awareness to Suicide Prevention.

I again want to Thank everyone for entering and to everybody for participating in our online voting...it's all you guys on this forum being involved and becoming part of others lives that shows compassion it's the only way we can create change and make for a better life for everyone.

Roger you and your number one Bro have built a killer 1955 Caddy Kustom we will be doing a full feature on Roger Jetter and his 1955 Caddy on our website www.shelbysspeedandkustom.com real soon so check back often.

I want to Thank Ryan for allowing us to post this on the HAMB also to Paul A.K.A PDC for his Pinstriped panel to the winner and to Kevin & Jillian Silva for donating a Jalopy Journal mechanics work shirt along with a wool club jacket from Silva Sportswear...

I would like to say a very special Thank You to Kevin & Jillian Silva for donating to our Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup HAMB 2012 Pick.

They have donated this Jalopy Journal mechanics work shirt along with one of their really Kool Wool Club Coats to the winner Roger Jetter.

Kevin & Jillian are H.A.M.B O'Dex vendors Silvas Sportswear...our club the Rod Kings had the Silvas design and chain stitch new club coats for us and not only do they do Club coats but work shirts,ole' school overalls and short wasted style Dickie jackets for your shop or club.

They are always professional and have fast turn around not to mention you are dealing with Hot Rodders and that makes it a lot easier to do business with folks of the same mindset.

Thanks again to really special people.

Shelby's death is breath taking to our Family and even though it was Dec.2009 it feels like yesterday, but in this tragedy has been blessing's the HAMB is one and now sharing our life changing event may change the lives of others...just one that's all it takes.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  2. pinkynoegg

pinkynoegg

3. Great pick! I voted for this one myself.

4. Cool all the way around.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

5. Ghost28

Ghost28

Congrats Rojer You deserve it.
    All the car were winners otherwise they wouldn't have been there. Way to go guys.

6. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

soo Rog, where's my hunnert bucks you promised for my vote?

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  7. roadrage

roadrage

really nice ride. great job of building a super nice car roger

8. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

Excellent thing you are doing here.

9. pdc

pdc

Congrats!!!! My grandad built Brown Bros Cadillac back in the 50's. Never got to meet him, guess I got a sweet spot for Caddy's.

10. Thanks to all the entries...can't wait till next year.Thanks Paul for our Pinstripped panel!

11. Tuff Tin

Tuff Tin

Way to go Rog.
    Mike

12. NickJT

NickJT
    from S.E. PA

Congratulations, Roger (and #1 Bro), that Caddy is truly art work.

13. Johnny C.

Johnny C.

Congrats Roger!

14. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Well, it's late morning and I just found this thread...I saw that the poll was closed and wondered what happened to the announcement...I see now that the mods have not pinned this to the top so it slides a bit in the forum...

I sincerely want to thank everyone that voted for me, I appreciate it...the Cadillac continues its winning ways with this win...and just for grins, I will tell you that the Cadillac has been named a "Feature Car" for the Albuquerque, NM, show the first week of February...and that is another honor for the car. All you NM guys come on out to the show and introduce yourselves.

The other three cars were just as deserving of winning...thanx to them for entering.

3W Lar, you're a bit confused, it wasn't bucks...I've saved that PM and it sez 100 pennies...!!! Thank you for your vote, I'll put the roll of pennies in the mail...!!!

Last, but certainly not least, I must thank Mark Cain for doing this...I know it's in honor of his son, taken way too early from him...but we all must move past sad news and get on with our lives...Mark, I appreciate the honor you've given me here.

Again, thanx to everyone...

R-

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  15. Very cool, Roger, congrats!

16. yblock292

yblock292

Nice goin Rog!

17. 55CadillacTed

55CadillacTed

congrats Roger. You deserve it. You're a true rodder.

18. Congrats Roger on the win...........

19. Congrats Roger and Thanks!

20. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

Kudos to the Winner ..Well Deserved
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

21. Sticky Please...

22. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Damn I missed this thread, thanks Mark. Congrats to Rog and his Caddy. Killer Car and build.
    Also cool thread Mark you did a great job of keeping us snow bound folks occupied this winter. Looking forward to next year.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  23. Thanks David...getting all of Rogers stuff ready to ship.

24. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Congratulations: Roger. Customs Rule and your Caddy is now KING !!!!!!!!!

Mark: Thanks for this, and all that you do. Larry

25. Rat Rod Roach

Rat Rod Roach
    from Aurora CO.

Congratulations Roger...... well done.. !!!!!!!!

Roach

26. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Congrats Roger! You're gonna need a bigger table for all the hardware this beautiful car will drag home before it's all over.

27. Bull

Bull

Thanks again for considering my Tudor amongst all the other gorgeous entries. Congrats to Roger and his Caddy on the win!

28. Toast

Toast
    from Jenks, OK

29. Congratulations! Very nice Caddy.
    God Bless You Shelby.

30. dniemi

dniemi

Congratulations Roger on winning! Your car is a an example of a well thought out project, I love the look of it and would love to see it in person. May be one day!