Register now to get rid of these ads!

suspension seats or bomber seat builds

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brucer, Dec 28, 2012.

1. brucer

brucer
    from western ky

anyone have any good links to seat build threads.. I've used the search function here and in the tech section with no results.

2. Devin

Devin
    from Napa, CA

3. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

We found several car videos at WalMart in their closeout bins for $ 5 each. One of them is from Austin Speed Shop on how to make bomber seats from scratch. It had none of the usual attitude or drama that videos like this sometimes have, and was actually very informative and enjoyable to watch. A guy could learn a lot by watching it if he were going to build his own, and it was nice not to see BS for a change.

BTW, I think only the WalMart Grocery Stores have the closeout bin I am talking about, some friends tried to find the same videos in regular Walmarts and they didn't find them there. WalMart also shows these still available on their website, or at least they did a couple of months ago.

Don

[​IMG]

4. brucer

brucer
    from western ky

As much as I hate going to walmart, looks like I might be making a trip.. thanks don.

5. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

You're welcome. There will be a big table about 6 x 6 feet with sides on it and it will be full of all kinds of videos. You will have to dig through Mickey Mouse, old movies, etc to find the car ones.

When I found those I posted the info on another forum I am on and guys were able to find them in other States too, but I think only in the 24 hour Grocery store WalMarts, not the big WalMart stores that sell clothes and all that other stuff.

Good luck.

Don

To make your search a little easier, the UPC code off the package is 7 11929 20031 9. If you call the stores they can look that up in their computer to tell you if they should have it or not.

Oh, I just found on line where Advance Auto carries it under part number 20031. It is $5 more, but better than chasing around at WalMart. Plus, Advance has that 20% off deal right now.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/bu...l-jefe-entertainment-part-20031-cds-dvds.html

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  6. brucer

brucer
    from western ky

thanks again don, I have a friend that works behind the counter at advance auto so I might be able to get it a bit cheaper.

7. Metaltwister

Metaltwister
    Member Emeritus