Register now to get rid of these ads!

Just pulled out of the barn

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by eeeorr, Dec 13, 2012.

1. eeeorr

eeeorr

I caught these two out of the corner of my eye and make a u-turn thru the mud on Monday. The house was empty and the doors to the barn were propped open. It looked like someone pulled both the cars from the barn up to the house. I did not get all the shots I wanted due to the rain and the dude on the tractor. I hope these pics don't come out super giant size. The Crown Vic was an automatic, but someone put a clutch pedal assembly in it and there was an 18 inch chrome shifter poking straight up out of a hammer and chisel hole in the tranny hump. The brake pedal looks like a hacksaw took a couple inches off the left side. The Chevy was unmolested. vicji3.jpg

Vicki1.jpg

Vicki2.jpg vicji3.jpg

chevy2.jpg

chevy1.jpg

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  2. Gotta love a Mary Kay Pink '57 Chevy!
    Don't see those every day!
    150 too -
    So, what should we call it? a Pink Widow?
    :confused::confused::):):D:D

3. slammed

slammed

Red tint the '57's widows. Raise the nose. Or Drop it down hard with spindles and coils, chrome slot's ala Nads Elky. Nice post dude!

4. Harms Way

Harms Way

1956 Crown Vics are one of my all time favorites,... But 1955 Crown Vics are a very close second I would so love to have that 55 !

5. henry29

henry29

I like how they dressed up the 150 by adding the 210 belt-line trim with sheetmetal screws.

6. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

I want the 55. I passed on one back in '96 that i wished i had.

7. Dave50

Dave50

Thats great what a find. I want that crown vic!!

8. Did you talk to the guy about price(s)???? (& nice pictures you took!)

9. eeeorr

eeeorr

He didn't even know the name of the folks. He was just "cutting cotton" or something like that. I'm fighting the urge to ride back down there this weekend.

10. sure as you dont go check everything out..They will be gone...I'd go now

11. I need that crown Vic!

12. Harms Way

Harms Way

Yeah me too !,.... Back in High School a friend of mine had a 56 Ford Victoria,.. it was all black with a cheap white vinyl tuck & roll interior It had 57' Ford 9" rear and a 390-4spd.... chrome reverses and thin white walls. I could have bought it from Ken for $450.00 But I was knee deep in a 32' 5/W project, and $450.00 was a ton of money in the 60's........ Totally dug that car !

13. Man that was an awesome car. Would have been a great score, but yes the priceback then was alot

14. gafridge

gafridge

Those cars are down near Moultrie aren't they?I have seen them there the last several years leaving the swapmeet.Look like they are in decent shape.

15. eeeorr

eeeorr

Yep, Southeast of Moultrie near Morven, Ga. If they have been there that long the the odds of them being for sale as slim. Unless they are tripping on the price. If they have been out that long they should be on google satellite. Thats pretty cool, I'm going to check it out.:D

16. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

I wish I knew where to find a barn like that!!!!!!!

What a find for sure.

Jimbo

17. lawman

lawman

You don't see two come out of the barn everyday !!!

18. Looking at the pics, I don't think these 2 have been sitting there that long.
    It would be interesting to see what the story is about this...

19. Nice pictures! When you see a pair two dr cars its obvious that whoever owns them likes them and knows what they have. or they would not have kept them in storage this long. If they are for sale expect to pay full price. I always liked the 56 fords better because they where 12 volt the 55,s where 6 volt. Never really cared for a 57 chev, too much front bumper and didnt like the dash. The 55 chevy has the most appeal for me. OldWolf

20. crashfarmer

crashfarmer
    from Iowa

Nice, I wish I'd find a pair like that sitting in my barn. :)

21. I have a 55 ford 2 dr ranch wagon advertized in the Hamb classifieds. I want to spend the money on the 55 chev wagon.:) OldWolf

Attached Files: