Register now to get rid of these ads!

Detroit Folks Chin Tiki Christmas Extavaganza

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Hey it's that time a year again....the temps are below freezing, it's dark at 5:00 o'clock, the cars are for the most part tucked away for the winter.....sounds like a good time to take an imaginary trip to the islands for the night, drink something fruity with an umbrella in it or hell out of a pineapple even, listen to some hot tunes spun by VLV and SOS DJ Del, lots of kool local art for sale, some tikiphiles will be thinning the herd of some mugs, always a good time....break out your koolest Hawaiin shirt, tell your girl to get dolled up, cause Honey we goin out tonight....

Oh Yeah killler poster design from the Detroit Rumbler Kyle....

Come check it out folk's.... what else ya gonna do on a cold Michigan night??

Attached Files:

2. R1FIGHTER

R1FIGHTER

I'm there. What's a good time to go?

3. Ya know....I don't know.... I'm not vending this year.. I figure enough people have seen my pinstriped stuff over the years and I'm taking a break ( ya need something striped PM me ). Me and my family ( all Tikiphiles ) usually go in the evening for a nice dinner... then the kids can go home with the Gpareants ( they used to go there in the mid 60's while dating ) and the Wife and I stay and hang out and put down a couple tropical libations and yak it up with friends.

4. Wish I could come, Matt, but being 2,500 miles away puts a crimp on it...have a good time, tell any of the "Corn Pansies" that show up hello for me...

5. Hey Dave good to see ya on here. I hope retirment is treating ya good...miss So Cal yet? Probably getting tired of Salmon huh ha-ha...

BTW Troy's a DKP guy now!!

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Wanna get a group together, Usual Suspects and Single Finger crews, and meet at like 7pm for dinner and hanging out??

7. Buckle

Buckle

Oh this sounds like a blast!! I unfortunately can't go, we have a xmas party we are going to that night, I'll let the other SuspectS know about this ;)-Buckle

8. derbydad276

derbydad276

7 pm sounds good aloha

9. R1FIGHTER

R1FIGHTER

That Fam and I plan on going but have to bounce early. (no sitter and the misses had to work at 7pm).

Hopefully I'll cross paths with a few of ya.

-Brad

10. voltaic

voltaic

I think it'd be a bit of a shit thing if I DIDN'T go to this, seeing as how I was the one complaining about having no pals in the area. I'll come out and throw a couple back with you guys, will be nice to meet some people and in all likely-hood embarrass myself.

Looking forward to it; see you all there.

-Daniel

11. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

You're going to need a nametag........Daniel, the FNG

:D

12. voltaic

voltaic

Haha, either that or I better start posting like a mad man for the next few days :rolleyes:

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'm going to still try to show up but it won't be for dinner as something else has come up. Will have a cocktail or two though.:D