Register now to get rid of these ads!

1939 plymouth Coupe new comer

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Sam Gibbons, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Sam Gibbons

Sam Gibbons
    from new haven

Hello everybody first time user my name is Sam looking forward to meeting all the car guys I have 1939 plymouth coupe I am tring to hot rod I am new at this stuff but i love it. if anyone have any advice for me please feel free I need all the help and parts I can get currently looking for : all interior window garish-hood ordement-trim for the nose-headlight bazel-front and rear bumpers with brackets- please help if you can. I also have a 1962 2 door chevy Impala black I pick up in Navda in very nice shape but it is the 39 I love. Im living in New Haven Connecticut, I airbrush cars helmet everything and anything.
    thanks Sam
    203 506 9086

2. flathead okie

flathead okie

Love the 39 Ply........................good car, wish I could find a good one. Welcome from Okla.

3. kennkat

kennkat

Hello and Welcome from Twain Harte, California, USA

4. Hemiman51

Hemiman51

Welcome from the east bay CA. I grew up in Danbury.

5. alicia-dusty

alicia-dusty

Welcome from NW Illinios. There are a lot of mopar nuts on here with tons of knowledge. and when you need parts; Moore's auto parts.com . P15-d24.com Roberts Motor parts.com Good luck and if you're not sure Ask.

6. chevy52up

chevy52up
    from utah

I picked up a 1939 Plymouth parts car , so have some extra parts. No front clip tho.