Register now to get rid of these ads!

you know what my problem is ???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by larry k, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

:D:D:D:D

Don

2. larry k

larry k

well i want to thank everybody for the ideas, and the smart ass remarks, both will come in handy in my day to day search for my answer, nuff said !!!:cool:

3. The HAMB is like soupe friend, eat the meat and spit out the bones.

4. ... hit bottom , .... things change! LOL

5. paintcan54

paintcan54

You was given 20+ answers, some good some bad some smart ass. That said maybe a little attitude adjustment in your side might go along way on getting some more answers. You have a lot of info here at the HAMB, don't shot yourself in the foot so soon.

6. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

X3. common problem.

7. "The"

Shit the bed.

As in , just because you can wash the sheets it doesnt make it ok to shit the bed.

8. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

My daughter puked in the bed. I didnt wash the sheets till morning, it was 3am and we have a king size, so I just cleaned it up best I could, and we avoided the wet spot. Is that ok? I mean it wasn't shit, just a bit of toddler barf...If it was shit, well that would have been different.

9. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

My dog woulda took care of the puke in short order:D:eek:

10. bigguylilroof

bigguylilroof

Had a problem similar, turned out on my new gm hei, it was an extra chunk of metal stickin out down in side my coil pack! Ground the fucker down, never had a problem again!

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ app

11. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Yeah, but you'd probably get pissed if we told you what we thought was your problem

12. This is one damn funny thread!
    And that's all I have to say about it.

13. Mopar Jack

Mopar Jack

Im thinking a bad plug or wire...

14. unkledaddy

unkledaddy

The smart ass remarks may be the key to fixing 'your problem.'

15. I left a rotor button out one time and I had a b#tch of a time gettin it started.

16. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

You know, I have actually used that to try to convince my wife we should get a dog...Didnt work.:confused:

17. "My dog woulda took care of the puke in short order:D:eek:"

Reminds me of a story from years ago ... there's a party going on in an apartment at an apartment building. Someone's not feeling so good so they go out into the hall and the owners dog follows him. Couple minutes later, the "party holder" goes out to the hall to check on buddy. Turns out, buddy had just puked and the dog was eating it :eek:. What was her reaction? ... she puked as well. Wonder what the dogs shit looked like the next morning? <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

18. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

terryble<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_7510069", true); </SCRIPT>

Thanks you beat me to it,,,,

funny stuff...

19. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

My ol' dog woulda rolled in it first, then ate the rest, then wandered the party "making new friends".

20. 327Eric

327Eric

I had a 350 do this to me for a year. no signs, I changed everything. Turns out there was some corrosion on the block by the number 7 cylinder that allowed it to leak when cold. Found this after a year, when the gasket finally went.

21. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

What was the compression on all the cyls? I'm leaning with CJS here. I have a 79 chevy pickup that is high miles and a head gasket is bad. It sits overnight and when you start it in the morning cold it's on 7 cyl. As soon as it builds heat and clears that plug and cyl of coolant she's on 8 the rest of the day. Not leaking much just enough to kill that cyl by morning. Otherwise I'm going with the dripping Q-jet.:D Lippy (whether you like it or not)

22. the boogieman

the boogieman

check the plugs! read em! will tell ya witch cylinder is the problem. then check that wire then check the cap then check the roter, and then the choke on the carb thats the prob. and i read this whole thread then i puked a bit in my own mouth! lol i just swallowed it.doglooked at me like i stole something from him.

23. Diavolo

Diavolo

Wow, old post!

24. Geez, nine months later and no word if it ever got fixed or what it was. Boy this thread will come in handy for future reference.

25. inthweedz

inthweedz

Loose inlet manifold or carby??