Register now to get rid of these ads!

Finally got myself registered!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Boogie Wagon, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Boogie Wagon

Boogie Wagon

Hello to you all. Wanted to finally jump on the wagon and be part of this awesome hot rodding forum. I know that now all of you're great minds will be able to answer any questions i may have along my build. My name is Chris and i'm building a gasser '55 chevy 2 door wagon. .040 over 327 that'll hopefully have a 671 and 4 Holley 94s on it here real soon. Trans is a manual valve body turbo 400 I picked up from a friend of mine. Rear end will be a 9 inch and should be all ready to put in here in the next few weeks. Im hoping to have this thing ready to roll for the Eagle Field Drags in May. I'm happy to finally be part of this online community, Thank you

2. Staggered_4_Olds

Staggered_4_Olds
    from La Habra

Welcome aboard from Long Beach, CA!!! I was born in Salinas, CA. I used to have a 59 Ford Ranch Wagon. I loves those Chevy wagons.

3. kennkat

kennkat

Welcome from Twain Harte, Ca

4. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

Welcome Boogie'! Hope to see ya in May. Rocky

5. Boogie Wagon

Boogie Wagon

With or without the wagon, I will be there lol

6. raymay

raymay