Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone know how the folks are doing after the wreck at Goodguys?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Oct 29, 2012.

1. We came up on the aftermath of a wreck involving a red 1964 GTO convertible leaving the Goodguys show Saturday evening,,it appeared he rear ended a late model sedan pretty hard,Police cars,fire trucks and paramedics were still on the scene when we passed.

the car was a mess and I do hope the people are alright,,I pray they will be OK. HRP

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  2. Always hate to hear this. Hope everyone is OK.

3. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

Prayers for them and all involved....I hope they were not seriously hurt..Jim

4. Too bad. I hope everyone is ok.

5. Modeljunkie

Modeljunkie

Hope all are well....a few weeks ago something like that happened round these parts...girl talking on a cell phone rearends a 55 chevy that hits a 69 camaro in front of it...the fuel cell on the 55 blew and torched the car...a real mess.:( {not sayin the goat driver there was on a cell or anything...}

6. bump for the evening crowd.HRP

7. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

any info on how this accident happened?

8. Late afternoon heavy traffic,,I'm just guessing someone stopped quicker than the folks in the GTO. HRP

9. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I hope it was not the same people who got rear ended in a red GTO outside the Turkey run a couple years ago.

10. It's been a week now I thought I would bump one more time. HRP