Register now to get rid of these ads!

newbie from indiana

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by troybert, Oct 26, 2012.

1. troybert

troybert
    from muncie in.

hello first time member long time reader I've been working on junk for a long time I've been working on a cool barn find 65 barracuda gasser it was bought for 50 dollors in a junk yard in the early 70s and sat next to another barrcuda that he bought new took awhile to get. orginal paint from late 60s 413,4spd,tunnel ram I was trying to get it ready for the byron il. gasser meet but with work and side jobs did'nt happen will be done this winter can't wait to drive it, helping a friend build a 62 chevyII gasser he likes to talk smack we'll see I know several members on the hamb have helped my friend m guffey a time or two work on good stuff glad to join thanks troy here are a few pic's again thanks cuda pic;.jpg

65 barracuda 010.jpg

65 barracuda 015.jpg

2. impala631

impala631
    from INDIANA

I just joined up a couple days ago,from terre haute, welcome

3. hotrodpodo

hotrodpodo

Welcome from Hebron, Indiana!!!:cool:

4. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy. Is that Cuda from Indiana?

5. kokomochandler

kokomochandler
    BANNED

6. troybert

troybert
    from muncie in.

the car had several stickers from a eng shop west of indy was able to talk to shop owner about the cuda he remembered the car and several details and knew where the builder lived after several calls and weeks later he called me back story goes he built car 67'68 put new carbs on in early 70s stood it on bumper came down hard messed it up stripped drivetrain out and gave it to a scrap man ended up at a local junk yard a friend bought it for the back glass in early 70s for 50 dollors has sat in barn since took him several yrs before he would sell it to me i'am trying to put it back as close as possible he ran a 383 4spd i found a tunnel ram for a rb first so i put togather a 413 that i got out of a 63 imperial hope to have it finished this winter thanks troy

7. mailerguy1

mailerguy1

Troy, Welcome and the cuda looks great

8. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.

9. welcome from louisville ky

10. E HANSEN13

E HANSEN13

Welcome from SO CAL....