Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Can't afford a 32 3 window, make one.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hot Turkey, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Shane Spencer

Shane Spencer

Damn, fuckin thieves. Stay positive brotha. Hopefully all works out

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

2. Aw MAN!! This SUCKS! These stories are gettin' so old.. I sure hope for the best possible outcome for you Turkey. :mad:

-Dave

3. CH3NO2JAY

CH3NO2JAY
    from Chicago

Sorry to hear about the 32 3 W being stolen. :( I had one ? for ya concerning the build, but I'll just hopefully see it coming back home instead. Def. keep a eye on people who have been at your pad during the entire build, sucks to say that, but it happens so much...

4. Same here!

5. Big T

Big T
    from Florida

Eyes peeled in North Florida man.

6. HeyyCharger

HeyyCharger

Wow this is unbelievable... Seriously sorry to hear mate! Especially after the realtionship you developed and time you spent on that car! Rat Bastards! They deserve no mercy.

Good luck with getting her back!

HC.

EDIT:

Check this comment out by Skipper... A sign? Scary... Yikes.

HC.

7. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Hi HT.Sorry to hear about your pride and joy getting ripped off.Hope that it is found quickly,and in good shape.Just finished reading this thread from front to back.Outstanding build.I`m guessing that Shelby is almost as torqued off as you are.Best of luck to you and yours.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

8. KICKSY

KICKSY

:eek::eek:First time iv'e seen this build thread, and it wasn't till i got
    to the end.........i can't believe it:mad::mad:
    Keep your chin up, i'm praying for ya.

Dave.:(

9. I am sorry to hear this. I watched your build and really liked your car.

I will keep an eye out in NC.

10. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Damn! People suck!!!!

11. crashfarmer

crashfarmer
    from Iowa

DAMN THIEVES!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why in the heck don't they get their own stuff the right way?

All that work and somebody has the audacity to come and take it from you. :mad:

12. BabbitBeater

BabbitBeater
    from Colorado

Wow! That is a beautiful car. Your daughter grew 3 inches helping you build it. The bastards who stole it need a sound thumping. Hope someone sees some of your personal touches and recognizes it.

13. Choot 'em Turkey, choot 'em! The sons a bitchen scum!

14. Blue50F-1

Blue50F-1

Wow man. No one should steal a car from a little girl. I know the odds are against it, but I hope you find the car and the people who took it so Shelby can get her ride back and these guys can be taken off the street.

Whoever they are, they must have known the care was there, and they must have known a way to get in. Odds are good it's someone's buddy...a neighbor's, a shop employee's...someone who's a friend of a friend of a guy that knows about the car. Go through every receipt and every relationship for someone who has friends who might want to chop it or ship it off. I'm sure it's not staying around there long.

Praying you find it...
    Jim

15. teejay99

teejay99

So I read 60-some odd pages of a fantastic build ...only to find the rod has been stolen ???...un-fucking believable ....gotta be somebody not too far away from the house who has been watching . Get 'im !!

T

16. daddio211

daddio211

This breaks my heart! Can someone post it on the Facebook "Stolen Hot Rods" page? I won't be at my desk for a few hours.

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

17. RDP

RDP
    from Kansas

Just found your build thread. Like many others I was shocked to read the last couple of pages. Hope you get your car back!!!!

18. WillysRule

WillysRule
    from Central FL

What do you mean when you say "they went through the wall"? Did they actually break down part of a wall to get into your shop? Man, it's getting to where you can't protect anything any more. Damn thieves stop at nothing. I really hate to hear this. You had a beautiful car. I hope it turns up some how.

19. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

DAMN !!!!!:mad: I never expected to see this when I opened up your thread ! We love your coupe, it has always been one of our favorites at Billetproof.

It was someone close to you or someone who is close to someone you know. They knew where it was, how to get in, and that you were going away. Start with everyone who might fit that profile. We may come across as jerks because we absolutely forbid anyone to come to our shop, even friends, but too much of this stuff is going on anymore to take a chance. :mad:

I sincerely hope you get it back soon and in one piece. It will be a hard car to miss, so many distinctive features. I will keep my eyes open down here, and hope you had good insurance coverage on it. IfI were you I would post a new thread saying your car is stolen because someone may just think this is your build thread and pass it by, like I almost did.

Don

20. BISHOP

BISHOP

Yea, post a new tread stating it was stolen, with pics, and as many unique features as you can think of. I sure hope you get your baby home.

21. teejay99

teejay99

I guess this is where you need cameras ..outside and inside . I can't see someone being stupid enough to try to sell the whole car ....probably aiming to part it out .

22. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Holly shit! I read the whole thread and now this! Post to the main board that your ride went missing please (if you haven't already)
    J

23. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

This is the reason why we still need the death penalty; the Chinese version, not the lame American one.

24. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

I am posting this on two other car forums I am on, with a picture of the car. I would urge anyone who is on other forums to do the same, the more eyes the better.

Don

25. One of my biggest fears is having some a$$hole break in and steal my stuff. Trust me that if I ever caught someone breaking in to my shop it would be their last breath! Sorry to hear about your car, and hopefully you will find it in one piece and good condition.

26. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

I have taken the liberty of posting a separate thread on the HAMB also. I thought he might not get around to doing it for a while and we need to get on this one as fast as we can, if we want to see it back home.

Don

27. Jim Dieter

Jim Dieter
    from Joliet

Good Call. Maybe even notify all hot rod shops in the state. The hot rod industry is a very close group.

28. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

This sucks. I hope you find it, or at least get a huge bag of cash from your insurance company

29. Man that sucks. Any new news? Had my house robbed a while back and it is an awful feeling. That's why I now carry a gun! Good Luck.

30. Can someone get a sticky on a new thread going? We have to get the word out pronto...