Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Nice Bass Article

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FlyFisher, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Deserves recognition

2. HighSpeed LowDrag

HighSpeed LowDrag
    from Houston

He's the real deal. Talked to him at a couple LSRU's and he's one of the nicest guys. That's some pretty good local press.

3. Brian is the real deal,,his builds certainly have inspired the younger generation and while doing so have spurred a lot of us old greybeards into re-thinking the way we build Hot Rods. HRP.

4. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Yep Brain is the real deal he still innovates old sckool because his cars are well engineered and safe clean and not to busy !He deserves the credit he works hard at his craft .

5. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

I can vouch for that part. Brian sets the bar higher every time and is definitely one of those guys that will be remembered for several generations to come.

6. Bass is a legend already and deserves the recognition by the mainstream media.
    Well done!

7. Good Article !! >>>>.

8. draider

draider
    from Texas

Well deserved press for Bass.

9. I was still expecting the article to read Local Hotrodder Hudlum terrorizes Yuppie neighbors.

Nice Props to Bass.

10. Bluedot

Bluedot

Excellent! And unlike much of the "civilian" press, the author actually got just about everything right. Brian is an inspiration to many of us. My current project is due largely to Brian's famous travel thread. I'm not near in his league, but after reading that thread, I knew I had to build an A coupe. Thanks Brian!

11. BLUECOLLARKUSTOMS

BLUECOLLARKUSTOMS

That was a good read, When I get in a slump and need some creative metal inspiration I find and watch the short films of him metal working his model A
    and I'm pumped to get back in the shop and work on my model A. If you haven't seen them I suggest you do a search and watch them, I've seen them several times.
    thanks Brian

12. Much deserving press for Bass Kustom and the work Brian does. If you have not checked out his build talents on You Tube you should, it is great material. Thanks Brian for posting all the great videos and tech builds.