Register now to get rid of these ads!

Little picture below all my posts?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Gigantor, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Gigantor

Gigantor

Suddenly, for the first time ever, a little photograph appears below my posts next to the quote, edit, delete buttons.
    Where did that come from? What does it mean? Is it just me? Do other people see it?

2. pinkynoegg

pinkynoegg

im not seeing it from my computer...

3. I don't see anything.

4. Gigantor

Gigantor

Thanks guys, I logged in from my home computer and it wasn't there either, which makes me think this only happens when I surf on my tablet.
    I wonder if it is a mocking picture to hint around that I should be using the app instead if I'm on a mobile device. I have the app, but I prefer the standard interface. Can you be considered old fashioned and still use new technology? I guess that's what the HAMB is all about.

5. It might help to see a screen capture showing the photo. Does it move relative to the Quote and Edit buttons when you scroll the page, or is it stationary while the page is moving up or down below it? If you move the cursor over it does the cursor change to indicate that it's a link to something else? Right-clicking on it may reveal some info or allow you to check it's properties.

What browsers are you using on the desktop computer and the tablet? Can you make out what the picture is? If the tablet is something new I suppose it could be what you're thinking and it may just go away in a few days on it's own.

6. Gigantor

Gigantor

Strangely enough, it has gone away. No idea. If it shows up again, I will try to snag a pic.

7. hellsgaterods

hellsgaterods

You're freakin me out man!

8. Clik

Clik

I see dead people.