Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration 60's Dirtbag/70's sleeze model A. Your 2 Cents is wanted.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by samkemper, Oct 4, 2012.

1. go-twichy

go-twichy
    BANNED

tell me what kind of mustache's and shoe's you like. then i think i can help.

2. Mr Haney

Mr Haney

FTW, kill your tv..........get out there and build your gut

3. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

DAMN!! The seventies sure as hell wasn't kind to hotrodding. When I think of the seventies it takes right back to memories of MPC or AMT models.

4. "I am kind of building it with a late 60's early 70's dirtbag/ sleeze inspiration"

I like the way you talk, uhmhum....

[​IMG]

5. Spork!

Spork!

This pretty much nails it! I was living all that shit in the 70's and was going to make just about the same comments as you did.

And lots of rods had CB radios back then. Not just 'cause it was popular but so we could talk to each other when going on runs (no cell phones!). Thats was back when rod runs were actually runs. We drove our cars for long distances, not just to a parking lot to set up our lawn chairs and coolers.

My car is pretty 70's influenced and trying to make it more so. I have an aooga horn and putting in a cb with (one) single antenna on the back.

6. Three post and he's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeeeewww! That was close. Almost had to deal with another closet ratrodder. Some guys are so confused. You guys must have scared him off. Thank you!

7. Moondog13

Moondog13

Hmmm... I think you need to build one of these and sell the A. :D

[​IMG]