Register now to get rid of these ads!

bad place mixed feelings

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pinky sr, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Exactly. And if you're able to sell one at a fair price, (higher) maybe Mom will work somethin' out with you. (the roadster) God bless your family.

2. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Unless you answered it and I missed it, you have avoided the question of your age. How old are you ? Reason I ask is your profile shows retired, which leads me to believe this is your Dad's former account, and you say he died a year ago. Yet in that time the posts have gone on about a variety of subjects, as recently as Sept. ? :confused:

Just want to sort that out so we have a better idea of how to advise you. In fact the more I read your previous posts, the more confusing it gets. For example, one in Sept discusses "My roadster" which now turns out to be your Dads.

It is just nice to know who you are talking with, since we can't see you through this screen.

Don

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  3. dynahoe

dynahoe

tell your mom you want to swap the cars for your share of any inheritance and explain there importance to you.pay her monthly.beg her, don't let them go if they mean that much to you.sell one if you have to to get her some cash.do not let her sell them to a resail type buyer.sorry for your loss and don't forget the hugs for mom

4. deto

deto

We need some more info brother. You will get alot of help here, but we need full disclosure. Pics, title info, your age?