Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone know if this is already a car club name....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Blake84, Oct 4, 2012.

1. You are probably real close, whiskers on both ends of course. ;)

2. Nailhead Brooklyn

Nailhead Brooklyn

Oh shit and there goes my lunch, you owe me a meal... :D

3. I am usually good for a meal owed or not. Next time your here or I am there, or somewhere in between. :D

4. TMunster

TMunster
    from Las Vegas

I'm here in vegas, when Viva rolls around Ill keep an eye out for your club logo.

5. Most of the ones listed on Dennis site have been around since car clubs began. HRP

6. Blake84

Blake84

Thanks for all the help and info guys...I did get a PM from someone who said back in the day in Detroit there was a club with the name...

I was torn between 2 names

THE ODD ONES

LEFT COAST CRUISERS

I FOUND NOTHING ON EITHER WHILE SEARCHING. BUT I'LL PROB GO WITH ONE OF THE 2

7. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

why not just join The Odd Fellows? or the Me, Myself and I Club? have you kept your eyes out for Clubs at local cruises, car shows, etc?

8. roughneck424

roughneck424

9. Blake84

Blake84

Ya don't see too many but don't go THAT often to shows...I don't want dues and vote in and required meetings etc seems easier to just make your own small crew..and design your own logo....

10. FRANKENSTEIN1313

FRANKENSTEIN1313

I think your good either way brother.... Slap on a plate and a jacket and roll with it.... Anyone with a problem with it should sell their car buy a bike and join a MC.

11. FRANKENSTEIN1313

FRANKENSTEIN1313

I hear you brother keep it simple. Its all about having a good time with friends and family.

12. BobF

BobF
    from Poway, CA

If you're in the LA area you should be able to meet up with some clubs parked at various events and get to know some of the members with vehicles similar to yours or what you like. I'm down near San Diego and been in a club since 74, and has grown from about 14 members to over a hundred. We have folks with similar cars caravan with us to many events, park with the club, and yes party with the club. They just aren't into the club thing, no big deal to most of the members.

13. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

to start your own club do a long thread search here - you are not the first to want to start their "own" club . but, if you want to find those oh so hard to find clubs in the LA area search online: [email protected] and @la Los Angeles Car/Automobile Clubs/Shows (Classic/Vintage... Also, search here for guys that make club plaques. have fun.

14. Randzz75

Randzz75

Wish I lived closer, I'd totally cruise to the shows with you in my ODD Ford, Let me know if you ever start a Northern CA. chapter!!!!