Register now to get rid of these ads!

Early 60's Enderle Ad

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by J.Fishbeck, Sep 28, 2012.

1. I had Kitchen make me a copy of his old 62-63 Enderle ad, last time I was over there. In today's money, it'd be around $2,570 and some change. I traded my early 1 7/8" flys unit, complete with the magnesium 'Malt Cup" stacks, for my current injector set up.

[​IMG]

2. Here's another one..

[​IMG]

3. My favorite Enderle ad, from Drag News, 1962.

[​IMG]

4. That is neat! Thanks for posting that. M.F.I is so cool

5. I have one of those, it's not for running, just for looking at

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. You're not going to use it? Does look neat on there, for the time being.

This is the one I got rid of
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

For a larger injector to feed a 408ci

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Here's a pic of a friends Injected 'D' motor

[​IMG]

8. My old 32 pickup when it had Enderle mechanical injection. Used it for drag racing and limited street use.

Mick

Attached Files:

9. Question, which trans were you using? I'm just curious

10. I'm missing the pill cover on mine but everything works freely, yup just like looking at it...lol

11. Is that 'pill cover' on top of the barrel valve?

12. 34hemipu

34hemipu

Hey ! I have one in the classifieds if your looking .

Mike

13. 355 c.i. small block and an aluminum Powerglide with a Hughes 3500 stall converter.

Car ran a best of 11.89 at 4700 ft. altitude ( Salt Lake City)

Thanks for the interest.

Mick

14. yup

[​IMG]

15. yellow dog

yellow dog
    from san diego

Ran this setup in an unblown gas hydro in 1967. These guys were great to work with and price was even good at the time. I do remember that initial port matching was less than desireable however

16. I have a 62 Corvette 283, for a 27 T rdstr project.. that would work great on it! I wish I didn't sell my first injector. Sold mine for $850, also.

I'm always curious what trans people are running. Especially street driven MFI cars.

I sent my barrel valve in to Enderle, then drove out to pick it up when it was done. I had questions I wanted to ask in person. Guys at Hilborn were great, also. Anyways, I'm sure they have what you need. When you decide you need it. :D

Mine never was port matched in the past. Just another thing on the list!

17. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA

love the rajah clips

:cool:

18. I never even paid attention, to those. Cool

19. Here's a picture of the big block version that's for sale in the classifieds. I tried to link a picture of it there for him but it will not let me.

Attached Files:

20. metalman

metalman

This car is currently sitting in the showroom of my shop, has one of these Enderle setups on it. Can't beat the look.
    The owner found out the Enderle setup was originally bought back in the 60's by a local guy for his 40 Ford gasser, I remember the car well. Makes me think of him looking at these ads then ponying up the big bucks;)!
    DSC_0095.JPG

21. shoesadigger

shoesadigger
    from Denver

Does anybody have a set of these they want to sell?? I need a set for a project I'm working on.