Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from the U.K.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by jules73, Sep 28, 2012.

1. jules73

jules73

Hello everybody I'm Julian and I'm from Cornwall in the U.K..
    Ive had about 12 American cars since 1995 when I was 22 and as you can imagine I love crusin' them in England! Except the price of fuel!!!
    My first being a beat up 73 sedan de ville! I thought I was huggy bear!
    My main love is 50's and 60's Cadillacs. Ive had 2 a 56 series 62 sedan which came over from North Carolina and a 64 Fleetwood.
    Ive gone a bit more modern for the last year and a half with a 2006 Mustang gt with 20" Torque Thrusts,lowered and flowmasters.
    Now I know for you in america thats not exciting but you can imagine over here everyone goes mad when they see it!

But its time after christmas to sell the stang and get back to what I'm really into.

My plan is a 61 or 62 Caddy coupe,lowered,maybe chrome reverse with spider caps,Wide whites and I already have bell flower tips I bought for the 64 but never fitted,and flake the roof to start with!

Here's my old 64 and 56.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Welcome from across the pond, San Jose to be exact. Nice rides my friend. Good luck whichever way you go with your next project.

3. Lil32

Lil32

welcome, looks like one of your better days ,weather wise.

4. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.

5. RH2795

RH2795

Welcome aboard.

6. huskersnb2

huskersnb2
    from nebraska

welcome aboard im kinda like u i have 3 english cars 1958 ford taunus 2 door sedan 4 door and my brother has the third one 1958 wagon but our problem is i cant find no parts here im needing side chrome for my 2 door sedan is there any one over there that sells taunus parts im parting out the 4 door to fix my 2 door up but the side chrome is different can u give me any advice from over there thanks alot and welcome to the hamb USA nebraska there are ony 36 of these registered in the usa so it will be neat to put in car sohow around here

7. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome from an ex Limey in Detroit