Register now to get rid of these ads!

Found these in a barn and thinking i want one

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hickatron, Sep 25, 2012.

1. hickatron

hickatron

I was out killing time with my buddy, riding around the country side looking for somewhere new to go fishing. Out of the corner of my eye I spot a 51or52 coe IH, we pull down the guys drive hoping not to get shot and ask about the truck.
    Turns out the guy is supper cool and has alot of old trucks rotting away. Walking around the property I spot a Hudson hornet parked out side an out building. I asked him if he had more cars or just trucks, he let us in the barn and I shit.
    There was a 6 car row of straight axled 60s mopar gassers, some nicer trucks and then I found what looks to be a 32ish chopped Plymouth and a Hudson with a radical chop.
    He told me 2300 bones on the Plymouth and he seemed way attached to the hudson cause he wanted 20000gs for it:eek:

Any one think the Plymouth is worth 2300 with no title?

Attached Files:

2. Graham M

Graham M
    from Calgary AB

Um, yes. I'd be there with cash in hand asap.

3. Sphynx

Sphynx
    from Central Fl

Anymore pics. That plymouth looks like a ton of fun.

4. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Does the coupe come with the small parts? Windshield frame, door latches/handles, window regulators, etc?

5. hickatron

hickatron

no more pics, I could not get a close look at the Plymouth. It was sitting on an old flat bed in the far back of the barn. He told me he picked up the car on that flatbed in the late 60's and it has sat ever scene. So the plymouth has been untouched and forgot about for a long time.

6. For 2300, I would be all over it like stink on,,,, well on what I always seem to step on in a barn :cool:

7. Dago 88

Dago 88
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Is that Plymouth Rocket powered ? If so very cool :cool: .

8. you need to look closer and/or get more pictures. that looks like a bad channeling job, and the frame doesn't look like the original one. probably still worth the money but you need to get closer.

9. OldBlueOval

OldBlueOval
    from Upstate NY

Just the body alone is worth that!! here in the great north east! I wouldn't think twice about it there are a lot of good looking mopar rods :) ! be different get it! Good luck Joe

10. farmer12

farmer12

Seems like a good deal on that Plymouth. Good luck!

11. choptvan

choptvan

That hudson looks exactly like mine. Damn. But $20k? No way. Unless their is some pretty significant history with it. And for that plymouth, I would be all over it!

12. oldcarguygazok

oldcarguygazok
    from AUSTRALIA.

Didya catch any fish ?

13. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

something very strange going on with that Plymouth.

14. J. A. Miller

J. A. Miller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Central NY

What, no pix of the gassers? The coupe looks like the channel job was alittle cobbled.