Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration ****!!! It's all about the art on friday show 9-21-12 !!!****

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BOMONSTER, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks Jonesy, Thanks Spoggie! Steve, I really like your work this week as well.

Everyone else who contributed, you made this one killer show!!!

2. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Thanks Ken (kenmo) and jigger! Very much appreciated.

Great work Mike Rodgers, Kenmo, ToddJ, Spoggie, Jigger, beebing et al. Todd - that guitar is totally killer! Josh - I could keep looking at your welding forever! Mike - great to see some decent Carnage shots. Fool Injection - your technique looks great on that Chevy pickup. My favorite for the week is sacredcustoms "Beatin Around the Bush" - super cool and hot at the same time.

Sorry for this abbreviated review, but it's late and I am off on another couple photo ventures for the week - including Rodders Journal in Baltimore.

Night all..

3. smarjoram

smarjoram
    from uk

Awesome work as always! The floor scrap really ought to be worked up - it'd be a great piece. Josh, if I lived nearer I'd break my stuff just to have you weld it back together again.

I'm sure you're all asleep by now but I'll post some recent sketches anyway. Bit off-topic but I just have to tell you about this dream job. Last week I was invited to sketch the Silver Arrows at the Goodwood Revival - by Mercedes! Chauffeur driven to work each morning, swanky hotel, champagne everywhere - who'd have thought sketching cars would lead to that? The 10 cars were simply amazing, 500-600hp, superchargers, to hear them all being warmed up was very impressive - a proper cracklefest - complete with streaming eyes and burning nose from the odd concoction the Auto Unions ran on. The Mercedes had a nice methanol marzipan smell. Anyway on to the sketches, I'll just put a few up, there are loads more on the blog and flickr...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. edweird

edweird

from me

Attached Files:

5. X2 too! Back on the straight & narrow in October..;)

6. Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  7. sacredkustoms

sacredkustoms

A big thanks after the fact.

robSWD, notrod13, ToddJ, Dan Greenberg, Xhotrodder and all with supportive comments.
    Thanks I appreciate it, and hope to make some more crazy shit.

8. ...here's a doodle I did awhile back
    [​IMG]

9. smitty city

smitty city

love this lettering

10. sambo

sambo

PERFECT! Lettering,^^^^^^^^^ + Edwierd's,I'm waay too lazy to comment on all the kickass art, glad I got to see it!'Nother oldie...

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.