Register now to get rid of these ads!

DFW classic/antique/etc glass replacement?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kevo, Sep 18, 2012.

1. kevo

kevo
    from Keller, TX

I searched for an answer on here, but came up empty handed... I'm looking for a windshield for my 1962 Cadillac, and I cannot for the life of me find ANYONE that has one, or is willing to even touch it... Any of you DFW guys (or Texas/Oklahoma for that matter) have a glass connection or know of somewhere to start looking? Thanks in advance... I've been looking for a looooooong time now

2. Irishman

Irishman

There's a guy in Deep Ellum that does classic glass. I got his business card at a swap meet since I'll be needing new glass at some point.

His prices seemed to be in line with other vendors, 'fraid that's all I know about him though.

3. Irishman

Irishman

4. kevo

kevo
    from Keller, TX

yeah, I called them earlier... they said $1000+... thanks though

5. APACHE FS

APACHE FS

Wow, they are dirt cheap on everything else, I thought I was the only one with that kind of luck!

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

6. deepellum3

deepellum3

Please give me a call about the 62 Cadillac windshield. I'm the owner of Deep Ellum glass, Robert. It's hard for me to believe that windshield is that expensive. I'm at the Decatur swap meet this weekend. My office number is 214-712-0000. My cell is 214-893-6757.
    I'll look it up myself and see the best price we can do. Thanks

7. kevo

kevo
    from Keller, TX

Thanks for your help Robert.. right after you responded to my post, my friend called and said he bought a parts car w/decent glass and offered up the windshield... if that one falls through, I'm definitely headed your way.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2