Register now to get rid of these ads!

LiL Mike's pimp wagon!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lil mike, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

Ya may be LiL Mike but your Big Pimpin!!!

2. beyondhelp

beyondhelp

I'd skip the sbc and go with a Cad Motor. I picked up a clean looking 472 with th-400 for $150 Excellent start anyhow.

I just started workin on a '68 DeVille 'vert myself.

3. Jasonic

Jasonic

Mike - make me one promise - when the caddy is done don't go trying to pick up on 13 year olds when their daddy's waiting outside.

4. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

SAWEET!

We were out to dinner with Mama Rash's co-workers and boss man and his wife.

One of her co-workers is currently dating one of the Outsiders, Chris.

We started talking about Dewey and our midget friend who lives with an Elvis impersonator and the whole bit about the hot dog suit in Vegas and the pink Caddie being stolen. I couldn't stop laughing.

It just all seems so normal until someone says it out loud....

That Caddie should get just under 20 seconds at the drags!

5. I never really thought about it like that. I do notice that I get weird looks from people when I mention those two and their "relationships".

6. Plowboy

Plowboy

Mike, a real pimp would have someone else driving him.
    Every pimp daddy knows that you can't slap a bitch over on the curb while you are in the driver's seat!

Come on now baby, don't hate the player, hate the game.

7. lil mike

lil mike
    from OKC, OK

I want to use the Caddy motor in a hot rod project someday, and like the sbc for the dependabily. plus I just built one for my truck but it can wait for a motor- the truck needs more that the caddy to become cool.

Yeah, everybody gets the biggest laughs out of mine and Brian's adventures, but hell man, it's just everyday life to me. One weird ass moment after another, like wrastlin' Brian's hotass stripper cousin outside in the rain at 3am, it was fun till I hurt myself! It's ok though- I WON! mested up ankle or not. The whole vegas deal,they don't write movies that damn good. 1 1/2 years from now I'm gonna write a book about all my messed up stories so look out!

8. asillymick

asillymick
    from OKC

I think that we could make a comic book call Douchebag & Lil Mike. That would work also. I mean Brian would have to be more of a spot character than a main line just because his antics would be better as a spot and not full time. But you and Douchebag have had some good adventures also or at least the latter stories that you have told. Ok I got it "Hotdog and Douchebag". Maybe just maybe.

9. lil mike

lil mike
    from OKC, OK

Hahaha! that's just wrong! yeah me and Doushebag have had some time too. Hell just about everyone has had at least one adventure w/ me!

10. Jester

Jester
    from Blevins AR

yeah but Brian gets some big parts too expecially when trying to kick the but of a 14 year old Arkansasan named bubba in Ft Smith oh and by the way tell "Fonzy" I said whats up.

11. asillymick

asillymick
    from OKC

Hey story has it that Brian wasn't aware he was flirting with the guys sister. I mean anyone could have made that mistake.

12. Jester

Jester
    from Blevins AR

I thought it was his girlfriend......uh well around here it could have been his sister girlfriend : )

13. lil mike

lil mike
    from OKC, OK

It was his girlfriend. When the guy yelled "Hey Fonzie!" I thought that he was yellin at me. So I walked up to him and was like don't start shit there won't be none. Monty seen me and the guy havin words and came over with Brian, that's when all hell broke loose. We seen that guy at the gas station on the way home, me and monty were tounting him but he kept is lips shut.

14. atch

atch

FUNNNNYY STUFF!!!

oh, i guess ya had to be there...

15. jazzbum

jazzbum

i second that emotion. get a 500 ci, they are cheap and plentiful and you can get neat hop up shit for them

16. Monkey

Monkey
    from Owasso, OK

Here's the dynamic duo at their best! This is in Dewey this year after Brian recovered the caddy. I think we all have some pretty good stories of lil mike. Everytime we are together it's definately a new adventure!

monkey

Attached Files:

17. lil mike

lil mike
    from OKC, OK

Hell yeah, just got the outside door handles ripped out of the caddy. I'm gonna weld up the holes in a minute!

18. lil mike

lil mike
    from OKC, OK

Man, I wish yallz allz kould have seen it, I had to stand on a 20' BFG tire (laying down not verticle) to use the band saw, I'll prolly do it agian tommarow, I'll try to get a pic!

19. leadsleadolds

leadsleadolds

Bring it down to Texas Ill stripe the shit outa it for ya.