Register now to get rid of these ads!

27 model t Coupe patch panels needed Sources???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tankwilson, Aug 16, 2005.

1. tankwilson

tankwilson

I just picked up a 27 Tall T Coupe body. Body is fairly solid but i am missing the doors, trunk lid, and the panel that goes below the trunk lid. I am looking for patch panel sources. I have found Howell's and Mac's. Anyone know of any others out there???

Also do they make a patch panel for the bead or body line that goes all the way around the body just below the rear window? If not... has anyone on here made their own panels for this area. What is the best way to fix it?? I am no body guy but do have a mig and tig and will probably do most of the work myself.

Thanks

2. Marcy

Marcy

Howells will have the below decklid panel.

EVERYONE is looking for doors and decklid!
    I do have 3 extra rear window sections----do you need the whole rear window piece or do you just want a piece so you can repair the beltline elsewhere?

Marcy

3. tankwilson

tankwilson

Cool. I really only need the beltline area. My windows are very solid just starting rust around the betline and lower parts of the cowl and other usual areas.

Do they make a beltline patch panel or do i need to find someone with a bead roller that can make one??

Thanks
    matt

4. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

I think Howells will make what you need if you have a good one to send them for a pattern.

5. tankwilson

tankwilson

Cool. Anyone got part of a body laying around that would make as a good patch panel?

Thanks

6. tim burns

tim burns
    from Oregon

i have this body laying around, you could cut it up for patches for yours. it even has a decklid & very nice doors, only $2,500

Attached Files:

7. tankwilson

tankwilson

Gee thanks.

8. tankwilson

tankwilson