Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen 55 Chevy in Maryland - CL AD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wally426ci, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Nemosgarage

Nemosgarage

keeping an eye out

2. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Good point Don!

3. PA-Comet

PA-Comet

4. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Only one way to cure this,
    and ya'll know what that is

5. Larjk9

Larjk9

Eyes open farther upstate

6. vintagedrags

vintagedrags

Here's a pic and a bump.

[​IMG]

7. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

thread after thread like this. I had to keep my 61 Dodge outside when my junk outgrew my shop for a while. I removed the battery and chained it to a pole. I'm within earshot of everything I own, but somehow I had an O/T stupid car stolen literally 20 feet from my pillow.

8. colinschopshop

colinschopshop

Well i hope you get your car back.

9. Good news on this one, guys. I just got an email from the owner. He got his car back today. The car was recovered in W. Virginia.

He didn't give any details as far as the circumstances or in what shape it was recovered but good news, nonetheless.

10. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

11. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

I need pics the craigslist add is expired. This is my neck of the woods. I could come accrossed it.

12. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

also I was wondering did he have theft insurance on the car????

13. .....Didn't you read the previous posts?... He apparently got the car back.:confused:

14. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

That's really terrific. :D If you get some details please let us know, especially if the AH's that stole it were caught and the condition of the car.

Don

15. Great job who got his car back hope to see it at philly flash car shows and talk to him...

16. 2935ford

2935ford

hanged, drawn and quartered.

17. sololobo

sololobo

What a bad deal, I hate seeing these posts. I however realize we must take responsibility for our rides and put saftey devices on to stop it. Shut offs, alarms, GPS's, we just can't take our own homes as a safe port anymore. 'These friggin morons have no fear and will so the most daring things to steel goods. Best wishes for a recovery on your baby! ~sololobo~

18. .......he got it back!!!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  19. The owner says he got the car back intact. Just the trim around the window was messed up, from them changing the vin #.

20. sololobo

sololobo

Thank you lord, the car is recovered!! ~sololobo~

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  21. More news. It sounds like these guys were professionals. 5 arrests and they had other stolen cars. I hope the scumbags do some serious jail time.

22. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

Thank you for pointing that out. Im glad you have nothing better to do all day!! And no I didnt read the post above. I was to worried about seeing the cars pics cuz my buddy said he knew a guy that just got his hands on a car from down south. I was tryen to make sure it wasent that poor gentalmens car.

23. IWB

IWB

Great news about the recovery, 5 prior arrests and other stolen cars they should do what they used to do with horse theifs back in the old west.

24. .........Any updates on these creeps (like their names and where they were operating from)?. Thanks.:)

25. Post names, so we can have a lynching!

26. ......Easy big fella. I share your emotions, but we don't want the thread to get shut down.:)

27. Do you or anybody actually think I mean to do this? Get a grip, ol' boy.;)

28. .........Threads have been shut down for less.....just sayin';)