Register now to get rid of these ads!

Scotland HAMBers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 48FordFanatic, Sep 4, 2012.

1. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

My son was married Saturday and he and his bride are honeymooning in Scotland for the next two weeks. They landed in Edinburgh Sunday and will be touring several areas . Just wondering if there are any HAMBers in the areas they will be visiting. Their route takes them from Edinburgh to Roxburgshire, Jedburgh, Hawich, Selkirk , then back to Edinburgh.

2. DjNeil

DjNeil

Pm me if you want me to copy and paste this onto a couple of UK hot rod websites
    Best
    Neil

3. DjNeil

DjNeil

4. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

5. Pity he isn't heading north, or he would be welcome here. Still, maybe another time.
    Charlie.

6. 59zody

59zody

7. 100e duncan

100e duncan
    from scotland

same here charlie if hes coming up the way he will be welcome here .

rothes aberdeenshire

8. billybones

billybones

They would be very welcome in Glasgow, I hope they enjoy their visit. There's a car museum which is well worth a visit about 15 miles east of Edinburgh. It's a beautiful run from Edinburgh out towards the coast........
    http://www.myretonmotormuseum.co.uk/
    Lots of old bikes, cars, parts and strangely there's a tyre from one of Donald Campbell's record breakers too. :)