Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need More Cheese to go with my WHINE

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hdonlybob, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Gosh darn it,
    It has been (8) days now since I could be in my shop working on my '26 Model T Coupester...:mad:
    As some of you that know me realize I have some leg/knee problems, and must have done something my left knee didn't like a week or so ago, so I have been laid up on my back for most of the week..NOT PLEASANT...
    Also Wife was gone, so couldn't whine to her either...:eek:
    And worse yet, I missed my favorite local car show on Saturday....CRAP....
    BUT, today I am up limping around with my cane a little, so hopefully in a day or so I will be back in my shop sitting on my little stool working on the steering on my Model T.. !!!
    Point of story is that it sure is wonderful to have a hobby and interest like we all share, as this is the best medicine to get me movin' again !!
    Cheers,
    Bob

2. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Whoot Hoot....(11) days of whining and suffering and today I finally got back into my shop to work on my '26 Model T Coupster !!
    Great day FerShure !! :D
    Cheers......

3. Rusty O'Toole

Rusty O'Toole

If you have joint problems try SamE. It is a supplement that regrows worn joints, the only thing that will.

I have had bad knees and bad back for years. I started taking SamE for my nerves and in 3 weeks the pain in my knees and back disappeared.

Recommended it to other people who had similar results. A friend's wife took it for carpal tunnel, it cleared right up. After a while she stopped taking it, he said "man I got to get her taking that stuff again, was she ever a lot easier to live with". Ha ha

SamE , cures depression and bad nerves, regrows worn joints, also cures liver disease.

Real name, S Adenosyle L merthionine. You can get it at Walmart, health food stores, etc. no prescription required, in the vitamin section.

Vitamin E and vitamin C are also good for promoting healing. Once I got over 30 I found I did not heal up so good anymore, now I take E and C and heal up a lot faster and better.

4. KooDaddy

KooDaddy
    from Wis.

Any known side affects?

5. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

If your erection lasts more than 4 hours, call your Doctor. :D:D

Don

6. Good to hear you are on the mend and into your build again, the best medicine. Need to update the ''T" group, JW :)

7. 3quarter32

3quarter32

If my erection lasted over 4 hours, I would call everyone I know, except the doctor.

8. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Thanks for the info !! :) Will check it out...
    And as far as an erection lasting more than four hours ???
    Hell no I won't call a Doctor, but every women over (18) may have to call one !!!! :eek::D:eek:
    Cheers.......

9. Deuces

Deuces

Hahahaha.... Never!
    I gotta give myself a shot of synthetic Testosterone every two weeks... I never had to call the Doc..
    The wife maybe, but never the Doc..:D

10. Deuces

Deuces

That's the spirit!!!...;):D

11. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

time to change your shorts?

Damn it you are a whiney baby!

12. larry k

larry k

It's good for headachs,heartaches,stoneaches,hemoroids,hair on the face,used around the world by the natives for over 3000 years ???

13. Damn it I just sold some stuff and went out and bought cheese. Now what am I going to do? ;)

On the mend my friend, don't over do your first trip to the garage and you'll be fine.

14. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Again thanks...
    And believe me I did not overdue it !!
    Did a little cutting and welding to finalize my Corvair steering box into position...then just sat out there and "Relaxed" !!!
    Going to a small car show at the Fairgrounds in Elkhorn tomorrow...so will be smiling..
    Cheers.......

15. hotrodharry2

hotrodharry2
    from Michigan

There's no place like HAMB! We don't need fb for entertainment, we got it all here!

16. Deuces

Deuces

You ever take those little blue pills???
    I did and they make my ears burn....

17. t5stang91

t5stang91

not too far away if you need a hand with something, plus it is always nice to go out for a ride. pm if u need a hand.

18. Rusty O'Toole

Rusty O'Toole

If you are alive you already have Sam E in every cell in your body. It takes part in 35 different chemical reactions. Has been used in Europe since the 1970s.

It is much safer than other medicines used for depression. I tried them, they have side effects, Sam E did what the SSRIs were supposed to do but didn't, and I have noticed no side effects after several years of using Sam E daily.

19. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

I am going to try some of that Sam E for sure.
    And t5stang91, tks for the offer !!
    I did go to the Walworth County Fair yesterday...great time...
    If you bring a classic car you get two free entries, plus free parking all day.
    There is a parade around the race track for all cars which is very nicely done. The cars also park in the center of the racetrack area, so I was able to watch some harness racing later also !!
    DUMB DUMB of the day was I forgot my camera....
    There was a 1950 and a 1951 Mercury (both owned by the same Gentleman) there that were just awesome old style customs...chopped, dropped, old style interiors, Caddy hubcaps, etc...Lots of drooling over them....especially by ME....
    It is nice to be pretty much back to normal again.
    And thanks again for all the kind words and advise....
    (And NO I still haven't had the pleasure of that (4) hour experience ...) :eek::mad::D
    Cheers,
    Bob