Register now to get rid of these ads!

nostalgia race decals source

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 35touring, Aug 29, 2012.

1. 35touring

35touring
    from Kentucky

I have purchased many old race and dragstrip decals at the NHRA Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green from one guy. He usually sets up a big tent with all types of decals and patches.
    He has a great selection of dragstrip and class winner decals.
    Anyone know who he is or how to contact?

2. 35touring

35touring
    from Kentucky

Thanks for that link Jeff, seems like this guy was from Iowa but IM not sure

3. Gossy159

Gossy159
    from Radelaide

4. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Please do yourself a favor and check this site out before you do any business with this guy.

You can research this site on the HAMB for yourself because this guy has not only ripped me off for products I sold him but also many other members of the HAMB over the years using a few different names such as the Old Ford Parts Mining Company when he was working out of Chandler, AZ. at the time.

I used to ship decals to him and his name was Nathan Cooper and now he has Porky's Truck Stop.

A have a friend of mine who has been on the HAMB for a number of years before I found this site called me one day and asked me if I supplied decals to the Old Ford Parts Mining Company and when I told him I did he said that I should be very careful dealing with them because there were stories of this company ripping off not only customers but other vendors.

I remember the phone conversation like it was yesterday because this was one of the only vendors I shipped to that each time we sent him products he would call and say he never received the shipment. I would verify the address and I resent the entire shipment a number of times trying to make the guy happy with my products.

Once I realized the games he was playing I dropped him like a Hot Potato!!!

Please do not take m word for any of this check it out for yourself on the HAMB.

He has taking a lot of money for years from some very nice folks who work hard for their money and from the part of the country I come from that is not a cool thing to be doing.

Jim Jimbo Hill Nostalgic Racing Decals

5. Todd553

Todd553

Check out www.GOYDA.com My Dad dealt with him for years and I've had an excellent experience as well.

6. Cool site Jimbo!

7. Muttley

Muttley

Thanks for the free pub. ;) :D Look here to see what I have available (the ad is a little outdated so PM me with any wants and I'll check my stock).