Register now to get rid of these ads!

Caravan to The Invasion in Dallas from Austin

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by moter, Aug 2, 2012.

1. moter

moter

I know is a month away...but as of right now we have 8 cars leaving Austin about 10 am Friday. We are stopping in Temple and Waco to meet a couple others. If your interested let me know. Bass Kustoms is supposed to have an Open House Friday..looking for a couple other stops .

2. KraQer

KraQer
    from Austin TX

Ok fellow Northerners...... We are collecting a pretty big group for our cruise to Dallas for the Invasion car show. Anyone is more than welcome to join us. Plan on meeting at the Ikea parking lot in Round Rock at 10am on Friday the 31st. From there gassin up and hittin the road and picking up anyone else along the way. Lunch in Waco.... And as many stops as anyone needs. Going to be a long cruise but we can take our sweet ass time, Party hard and into the weekend cruise home Monday Morn. Gettin some pretty rad shit together on top of the show itself... So who is down to join us. Some of us already have rooms at La Quinta Inn 4440 North Central Expressway
    Dallas, TX 75206-6525 1-214-821-4220...There are plenty others in the area as well. There is also a discount code for rooms at the Indigo Hotel the promo code is ICS.... If you need to pre-reg for the show you can do so here

www.invasioncarshow.com

Let me know if your going to join us! Pass the word..

3. moter

moter

4. btt...late night crowd....

5. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar