Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods nostalgia racing gassers & funny cars at marion county ohio 8/25/12

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 31Vicky with a hemi, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  2. fogs58

fogs58
    from ooo

This is always a good event. Last year was the best. The gassers were there too and put on a good show.

3. fogs58

fogs58
    from ooo

Bump. there was several gassers at this show last year that are members on here. This is well worth going to if you are able. And no, I dont have anything to do with the track. I just like to see these bigger shows or any races for that matter attended because to many tracks close every year. Around here alone 3 dragstrips and several ovals have locked gates over the years because of cash flow problems. I dont want anymore to regardless of the reasons.

4. ags41dave

ags41dave
    from midwest

I, and 9 more gassers from our club plus 10 of the Michigan gassers will be there it is a well atended show with a ton of nostalgia funnycars and some front engine dragsters well worth the trip,it looks like I may be running against the Rebel Reaper always a good time,see you guys there,Dave

5. looks like a good show... anyone have any idea how far from Pittsburgh?

6. ardyboy

ardyboy

I see the Great Lakes Funny Car group is booked in for Aug 24/2013 this year. Does anyone know if they're running a gasser program too?

7. micky69

micky69
    from Ohio

They usually add on the Great Lakes Gassers and Nostalgia Notions.

8. ardyboy

ardyboy

cool, thanks Micky