Register now to get rid of these ads!

Just a new guy with input needed!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Voodoo jalopeno, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Voodoo jalopeno

Voodoo jalopeno
    from Ohio

I have been around the hot rod scene for a while but new to the forum. I have a question about banjo rear ends, how to identify them and get a new yoke seal? I have searched with no luck. It is an open drive line that looks to be original. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Welcome to the HAMB. Tell us something about yourself and your vehicle(s) here, then post your question on the main forum. You'll have much better luck getting an answer.

3. Voodoo jalopeno

Voodoo jalopeno
    from Ohio

thanks well my model t touring is sitting on a model a frame thats z'ed, has model a fenders. sbc with an eldebrock 3 duece intake with rochester carbs, powerglide trans and im looking for a new grill for it. my model a is z'ed with a 51 merc flatty full roof metal flaked red frame currently putting it back together from a project my grandpa started before he passed away.

4. Sailor Mike

Sailor Mike
    from Indiana

Welcome to the board, http://www.vanpeltsales.com/ has diagrams of almost anything and if you give him a call, he's probably got the part you need. I've gotten alot of my stuff through him. Good luck!

5. Voodoo jalopeno

Voodoo jalopeno
    from Ohio

awesome thanks sailor mike, they are only about 40 mins away from me!!!

6. Voodoo jalopeno

Voodoo jalopeno
    from Ohio

my touring t, my model a before i tore it back apart from mock up. my old 65 truck and my old buick. nm

Attached Files:

7. Welcome to the H.A.M.B

8. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota