Register now to get rid of these ads!

ever had one of those days...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kscarguy, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Deuces

Deuces

Tylonol 3's??? Zanax???.. :D:D:D
    Those will put you in LA LA land.. :)

2. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

They gave me high test.........Zanax ! :D I tried for a morphine drip, but they wouldn't go for it. :D

Don

3. 2935ford

2935ford

Yup, take a breather and relax....it will get better.

A freind of mine sent his hot rod through his garage wall while tinkering with it. Most importantly......no one was hurt.

4. Deuces

Deuces

I had to take those before I was sent in an MRI tube for a couple of hours... :eek:
    I get closterfobic(sp) real quick!.. :(

5. Salty

Salty
    from Florida

Hot rods in themselves are a never ending 1 step forward and 8 miles back....one of my many...just finished up the metal finishing on my AD's left front fender....tons of mods and a frenched headlight ring/bucket.

Had it hanging up by a steel cable (over a 1/4" thick) so I could sealers and primers and such....firkin cable broke crashing the newly finished frenched ring into oblivion....awesome!

2011 was one of those years for our family.....a premie kid, 6 months total in the hospital, 3 surgeries, probs with the sale and purchase of a house, layoffs from work (missed me thank goodness) a lawsuit (done thankfully with good results on my end meaning I didn't have to pay squat).....it was a rough year.....glad its over....

That said what I have learned is.....don't ever ask "what else could go wrong?" cause it will.

6. psycho sean

psycho sean

I have them damned days all the time if I ever would have one where everything went good I would quit playing with cars altogether cuz it just wouldn't be fun any more

7. Whenever I have a day where everything goes well I look up to see if there is an Acme anvil comming at me.

Once I looked out and it was raining soup, I remember thinking to myself well this is going to be a good day and I went outside and got hit right in the mouth with a hay bale. :p

8. jimbousman

jimbousman

Yup, Yesterday was that day. Painted a Harley fender and bag lids. Everything that could go wrong did. Turned out like crap. Today I color sanded and polished them. Turned out smooth as glass. What a different a day makes.

9. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:eek: Sounds like the story of my life.Like they used to say on'HeeHaw"."If it were`nt for bad luck,I would`nt have any luck at all".
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

10. outlaw256

outlaw256

yesterday was my day! first i wake up at 2.30 am (normal) find out there isnt any water. afraid that i pipe might have busted under the house i go ourt to the road to turn off the water and it is coming out of the meter. yard full of mud which i step in and fall.back to the house and try to call some one . phone isnt workin. something wrong with the line. cant go to sleep so i get on the computer. seems the dsl box burnt up sometime in the night.now i have no more phone and no computer or water.luckly the wife drinks bottled water and i got that to make coffee. also when we ordered the dsl box they sent us 2 so i had another one but had to wait for my son th hook it up late yesterday.still go no water and i still dont have a phone.i live on a small mountain so cell phones no worky.water people were supoose to show up yesterday ,they didnt.now i got get dressed and go to town to call them about my water and then call the phone co. that i cussed out yesterday again.oh yeah, yesterday we took my wifes ot impala to get a vinyl roof put on it. the tie down strap got wedged up and couldnt get it to move got mad and cut a perfectly good strap.i sure hope today is just a tad bit better.lol

11. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

Just last night I got a call from a guy I was buying an 1963 Toyota Land Cruiser from....I looked at it about two weeks ago, gave him a down payment, convinced the guy to pull it out of the rickety, falling down barn it was in so it would not get damaged when the barn collapsed. The call last night was to inform me that over the weekend a huge limb broke out of one of the trees by the barn and crushed it. I said, "see aint you glad I convinced you to put the Land Cruiser outside? I would have been pissed if it was still in the barn". His reply was..." no you wouldn't, if it was in the barn it would still be fine"! The tree limb landed on my Land Cruiser!!! Hey, the string continues........

12. Deuces

Deuces

Sorry man, but that's funny!.. :D
    Hope you got your money back...

13. hemi46

hemi46
    Member Emeritus

My calendar reads across the top:

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

Been that way for years.

14. That little guy from Lil Abner was named Joe Blitzfrick I think !

15. kscarguy

kscarguy

'...landed on my land cruiser...', So do you now own a 1963 parts car?

16. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

He offered to refund my deposit, but I offered to still buy it if we could agree on a new price....so it's still gonna be mine. :mad::(:D

The 63 is really really rare in North America.

17. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

Yep....but with a LOT of work and hopefully time I can actually save it. It's rare enough for me to try, and I'm dumb enough to think I can!!!