Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 8th Annual Hartman Hot Rod Bash

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fast Elvis, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Once again brother Wayne you said it right.....and thank you for all your great efforts in making this one of the coolest parties to attend.

Attached Files:

2. Chemin

Chemin

Every year I say I'm gonna come down then don't make it and kick myself in the ass. Next year. Famous last words, I know. Great pics though.

3. Russ....it way cool to see you and Ryan (Mindseye) plus your beauitful wives hanging out at the party as always....that continued support is most appreciated brother.

Hopefully we'll see you in the fall with the A bone for the E.L.T.A. BBQ and Open House Mixer......already have a few rails coming down to put alittle "Zing" in the action for that Sunday afternoon....lol.

4. Hey Dennis.....this picture of you and that 55 tells me.....you'd fit right in with us Cannucks at the E.L.T.A. Bash....lol.....get that stacker truck gassed up for 2013 brother....lol.....and bring some of the Gas House Gang brothers along.....it'd be a hoot!

Attached Files:

5. Took the words right out of my mouth... keyboard... next year. :mad::rolleyes:

6. BAJ

BAJ
    from Ontario

Mark,

Thanks for another very successful day despite the crummy weather.
    To all HAMB'ers out there, this bash and the ELTA event in September are must attend events. Find a way to get there and have a blast.

7. Sure wish we could have made it Mark ,,but the better half had to work. Looks like me missed a great one. I picked up a little something for the clubhouse in my travels that I think you guys will like. An artist drawing of the new Windsor drag strip from an old mag in Windsor. Will drop it off next time I get to your neck of the woods...Dave

8. Hey Brian.......thanks brother for the kind words and it's always a "trip" to see that very sweet 409 powered Chevy coupe in front of the shop at party time.......or any time for that fact......it's one of my fav's brother.

Attached Files:

9. Wow Dave.....you kill me with that "big heart" of yours my friend....I look forward to giving your "artist drawing" of Windsor Dragway a place of honour in the ELTA Shop.

You and Laurie were certainly missed this year.....try to make the fall BBQ in Sept. at the shop......you know it's another fun time....hope to see you both very soon.

10. Some more action shots...lol..

Attached Files:

11. Sure looks like a good time was had by all Mark. One of these years I've got to head east for the party, even if it's by air. Plans are underway for Mom & Dad to attend the Piston Pushers 60th, hopefully with their "Hot Rod 37 Ford";).

12. I would be remissed to not mention that a record was set this year at the party......2 couples were engaged.

The HAMB's own Roadagent2 (Larry) got down on his knee in the shop to ask his beatiful girlfriend to marry him and was happly accepted with a big YES with a very large round of shouts and clapping from the party goers.

Well done Larry......hopeful you'll post up a picture of that magic moment.....oh ya.....don't forget to name the first child "Mark"...lol.

We all at the East London Timing Assoc. wish you both many years of love and happiness.

13. You know brother.....there's always a spare room at my place if you fly in to hang your hat. Give my best wishes to your Dad and Mom......great folks.....your Dad Harvey was one of the first drag racers in Ontario.....we still fly that pic of him from the mid 50's at Kolher Dragway in the E.L.T.A. Shop.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  14. More cool pic's from the party of our friends rides....

Attached Files:

15. Rain....who cares....it's the Hartman/E.L.T.A. Bash...lol...

Attached Files:

16. Hey Mark;
    On behalf of all the oNDR guys who showed up,just want to say a BIG THANKS to you and all your helpers..The party gets bigger & better each year..

we lead off the "Cackle" with our Bamtam roadster,finishing the deal off with an Injected hemi.
    all is good.
    thanks
    Rick
    ONDR INC

17. Thanks so much Rick for bringing out your fellow O.N.D.R. members to the party each year......it's you and your members drag cars that really add the spice to our E.L.T.A. events and for that brother we thank you and the ONDR for all your kind support.

It's really cool to get some people up close to some cool drag rides and see how they react as the cars are firied up.......that's priceless Rick......you just know at that moment, we have just gain another "Disciple of Speed".

Can I get a Amen....lol......long live the O.N.D.R.

Attached Files:

18. senior fried

senior fried

Not even rain kept the hot rods away !
    Gotta get that perfect truck to haul a couple or 3 cars up next year, that stacker is heavy !

Attached Files:

19. Hey Dave....great to have you down for the fun brother.....and thanks for covering the E.L.T.A. party for the magazine.

20. Wow Dennis.....now that's a stacker .....I've love to see that beast pull in to the party with Texas plates for all to see.......2013 is the year of the Gas House Gang Invasion of Canada.

Attached Files:

21. A few more pic's.....

Attached Files:

22. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

Mark, sorry I missed it this year brother...ended up pussying out and working in the shop instead. It looks like it was a good one despite the weather

23. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Looks like some cool cars showed up! And a cool event! Love the Gassers! I wish i woulda known about it, being in Buffalo wouldn't be too far of a drive. Maybe next year.

24. Hey brother......Buffalo isn't far at all....hope you can join us next year...bring the sunshine....lol.

25. Check out the old 1890's electric car in the one shot......pretty cool workmanship....

Attached Files:

26. Had a "Big Time".. Rain?-So What! didn't seem to dampen anyone's spirits at all.
    -Thanks Mark to you and the rest of the ELTA and the Hartman clan for being great Hosts!!

27. Hey brother.....it's the cool folks like you that make this party....a "happening time" for all of us gearheads...lol......hope to see you in Sept. for our E.L.T.A. Fall BBQ Mixer.

Attached Files:

28. Couple of pics from Saterday.

Attached Files:

29. I love it Russ.....for those that don't know the East London Timing Assoc. (E.L.T.A.) has only one club rule....lol.....it's this one that is on our club walls for all to see...."NO GOOFS"

Thanks again Russ for being a great friend to all the ELTA Brothers.......much appreciated.

30. Great picture...lol Russ....

Attached Files: