Register now to get rid of these ads!

Take back Central AZ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tri-Powerguy, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

See ya out there tomorrow night fellas!

2. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

I should be there 7 ish.

3. broey

broey

I'll be out... but you wont know I'm comin!

4. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

Weather is looking good for tonight!! Anyone else coming??? Had a thought from last saturday,,,everyone bring a piece of auto memrabillia to discuss. What ya got sitting around?? I have a couple of cool things will bring!

5. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

Dusting off the car,,will be there before 7,,,I know,waisting my time with the car.

6. broey

broey

anyone headed out with the weather?

7. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

You guys swimming out there yet? Sure is nice and cool though...

8. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

There were 6 in attendance with one parked in the east end of the lot. Nice sprinkle of rain, real cool with some breezes. Funny how a bit of water on the road keeps the cars from coming out! Have a couple more pictures but they wont load up for some reason!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  9. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

So am I the only one staying around town this weekend?

10. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I'll be back in time for saturday night.

11. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

looking at a car today but should be there!

12. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

I am looking forward to tonight this time I am sure it should stay dry. Can't wait to see you guys down there, hopefully a few more people will show up without threat of rain. See You around 7

13. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

14. grimmfalcon138

grimmfalcon138
    from az

I would like to drag my Plymouth out of moth balls and meet some fellow hamber's. Where and when should i show up?

15. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

McDonalds on Central just south of Indianschool rd. We usually arive around 7 pm. You are more than welcome to attend!! Last several saturdays the weather has been a bit rainy so few show'd up!

16. grimmfalcon138

grimmfalcon138
    from az

I'm gonna try my best to make it, my transmission was slipping some the last time i drove it.

17. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

I'm actually awake and heading that way in a little bit.

18. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

Weather was great. Had quite a few more turn out tonight. Had several more but was dark & couldnt get good pictures. After everything was done, final on the turnout was 10 cars & 11 people tonight.

Attached Files:

19. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

We're on our way to building up a great little cruise night! Seems like every week we get a couple new guys out.

20. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

We as a group need to keep an eye on the parking situation on our saturday nights. Need to make sure as we grow that there is not too many spaces being used in the McDonalds lot up front. We can start filling the big lot in the rear. Need to make sure there is room up front for the off the street customers. I know that is not an issue right now but it could get there real quick as the weather cools off & more people start coming out. Jusy sayin!!

21. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

I think we will work it out, I can say the new cars and trucks that show up its good to have you. Thanks for putting the pictures up its looking better and better, and I like you hope there is a lot more fun ahead. I talked to another car group with rat rods and pre 1966 car and trucks, some bikes also and they said they will give it a shot. You guys have a great week.
    See you Saturday Night

P.S. We will work together on parking I have no problem parking further back, all good.

22. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

I think McDonalds will be thrilled when we fill that parking lot to capacity...

23. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

Also dont think it will be a problem with McDonalds. I think to be fair on the parking, If we fill the row on the south side against the sidewalk, then we can fill in the back lot. If we use up all the spaces up front & there is no place for the off the street cash paying customers, then we may have problems. Just something to keep in mind.

Other than that, looks like it may turn into a nice saturday night event. May even get the better half to come out. She is never one to pass up on a meal at Mickey D's!!!!

Another thought is to maybe meet somewhere local before McDonalds for dinner & then cruise over in mass after we eat. Can have desert at Mickey D's!!!!

24. Builtforsin

Builtforsin

Macayo's on Central and Indianola. Just down the street, large parking lot across the street that I'm pretty sure is empty on the weekends. Cruise down central to McDonalds after as a group... could be cool.

Also thanks for posting the pics, haven't seen my dads Stude since he painted it black.

25. I am all for going to honey bears bbq before mcd's hot fudge sundae

26. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I should finally make it back out this weekend gang. I have had sooo much crap going on the couple of weeks, it just hasn't been in the schedule.

27. It looks like it is going well and growing. I bet it grows even more when it cools down a bit in a few months. Looks like a good time! Will want to check it as too.

28. Just wait until all of those snowbirds get down there, and start getting in your way!:D

29. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

How about we meet at Mcdonald's and decide where everybody wants to go, then "cruise" to dinner? Kinda the way it's supposed to work...

30. "....the way its supposed to work.". Chip, are you feeling alright? You sound like crazy talk.