Register now to get rid of these ads!

Panhard Dyna Junior Cabriolet ~~ Any thoughts by the HAMB HERO's ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DE SOTO, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

I hear ya, But the Pisser was it was DELETED & all i wanted was an ID which a HAMB member did .... The doors Stumped the AACA forum so asked here.

( BTW, this discussion still would be beter at home on the Dogfight Forum.)[/QUOTE]

Maybe so ..... But why do the MODS pick & Choose so Poorly ?

2. metalshapes

metalshapes

Our incompitence is only aparent next to your stellar quality of Posting...:rolleyes:

3. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

Really ?

After the Post you made it seems you have a broad outlook on many Cool avenues of the Auto world.

You of all should understand the frustration of asking the HAMB a simple question for Help to ID something and get Deleted while the umpteen thousand post about Bullshit parts from NEW cars ride High in the Eyes of the Mods.

Close or delete this thread or let it ride ... i really dont care, I got the answere I was looking for already ... from this thread & the Deleted ID thread.

4. metalshapes

metalshapes

On a more serious note...

I misunderstood the intent of this Thread.

I thought it was about discussing a ugly little French car,
    but I guess its really about a User with a chip on his shoulder about a Deleted Thread.

In which case, that User could have handled it a lot better.

5. Jagman

Jagman

Cheeze De soto, I think you got your point across.....how many more times you gonna ask the same question?

On to the next please.....

And yes, I know what a Panhard is and how to pronounce it. I worked on plenty of them back in the day......like others have said, that 800cc Tiger motor was far stronger than a 2 cyl should have been. Fun to drive too, in the lean way over kinda French way.

I also worked for Citroen too, and you should hear all the fun pronunciations of that name! :D

6. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

De Soto: We all get closed or deleted threads every now and then here on HAMB and its just fine, we will learn what's HAMB material and what's not. It will be even notified with pm. when closed or deleted. And sometimes moderators say please post on Dogfight or what ever. No big deal. No offence. No drama. No bullshit. I have noticed that there's even higher tolerances here on HAMB for European (or other foreigh) stuff (like Panhard) and that's OK hence we don't have all the good stuff here...
    There are rules here on HAMB, most of them are written, some of them are not. Let's keep HAMB traditional.
    --mika

7. Pete Fox

Pete Fox
    from Belgium

Fiat Topolinos and Ford Anglias and Populars are OK for the HAMB and this cute fifties sportscar not? Strange, I see lot of modern stuf here lately. I like all kind of old cars as long that they are old! I even bought me last week a french 1954 Ford Vedette wich I like as much as my 1940 chopped Mercury coupe, my 1955 Ford Thunderbird or my 1929 Model A roadster.

8. If it's your thing, it's your thing, but damn that car looks like the styling buck was a bar of soap and instead of carving the design into it, someone took a couple baths with it.

I mean a blind kid with a plastic spoon and a pinewood derby buck could make something prettier.

But it's vintage, people raced them, and that must count for something.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  9. Pete Fox

Pete Fox
    from Belgium

I even think that new fiberglass bodies from 1932 Ford roadsters and coupes on new rails with a sbc crate engine belong less here than this OLD fifties Panhard!

10. Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.