Register now to get rid of these ads!

holley pump squirters

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GARY T., Sep 22, 2009.

1. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

GOT IT!!!!
    bought a pump cam kit and first tried the blue one---made it worse---so went with my first instincts and changed the squirter from 31 to 35---took out 98% of the problem---put the stock pump cam on #1 hole and that fixed the other2% NO MORE BOG!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. airmentbob

airmentbob
    from san diego

i was reading the holley book and it was saying something about setting the cam up in the 2nd hole...which is normally where they are set out of the box. i had mine on the 1 and it would lean out around 2000 rpm and stumble a little if i wasn't WOT. power was a little low in comparison to the quadrajet i took off when at idle launch. so i moved the pump cam back to two. stumble went away and the motor woke up some. the carb i got was used and the previous owner said it didn't run right. it's a thing of air to fuel ratio mixture and timing, i think i can still dial it in a little more, there is a little more tuning to be had with this double pumper. ain't nothing like a misadjusted carb to send one over to the crazy house though.

3. SeanGalt

SeanGalt

I found this when trying. To find out about this 3310 I got. It's a 3310 with this squirted mod. I also have a 3310-2 I am planning on taking the bowls and linkage off of the -2 and put on the dogleg one.

Attached Files: