Register now to get rid of these ads!

South Florida "new guy" 32/33 Ford project

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by joecjohnson50, Jul 24, 2012.

1. joecjohnson50

joecjohnson50

Hi everyone! I'm glad I've finally gotten around to joining the H.A.M.B. and more importantly starting the wheels in motion on a lifelong dream (1932 or 1933 Ford coupe project).

I would appreciate the suggestions and insight of experienced technical 1930s Ford owners. It would be great to network with some local owners.

Joe

2. mikeallcars

mikeallcars

Welcome from Tennessee . I have a 33 ford 5 w coupe .:D

3. Welcome to the H.A.M.B Joe

4. Lil32

Lil32

welcome Joe, you will enjoy when it is finished. Mine took five months to build, we now drive the wheels of it.

5. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.

6. 1SG

1SG

Hey, Joe. I just joined this fine organization yesterday and I am just now composing my "introduction" post, but wanted to let you know that I am also in south Florida. If you're not on the "left coast", then perhaps you're near Fort Lauderdale. If so, lemme know. I have a '37 Willys that I'm trying to finish and I'm sure we can share our talents...and BS stories.
    1SG

7. joecjohnson50

joecjohnson50

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I am sure it will not be too long before I start posting some "new guy" type questions...after searching of course :)

1SG, I am on the East coast just North of Ford Lauderdale. I will send you my email address and phone number. I have not started my build yet, you are one step ahead of me.

I was planning on networking and soliciting some input at a few local events (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/entertainment/fl-five-places-cars-20120720,0,6767623,full.story), maybe we could meet-up at one of these?

These days I have a lot of time so I would be happy to give you a hand.

Joe

8. bradenton here, welcome...watch for our 61 caddy bagged and my 55 chevy with no hood lol. if you need pinstriping im here in fl!

9. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome from Detroit.
    I have a 32 3 window,