Register now to get rid of these ads!

Star Racing truck and trailer stolen in Neb.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Unkl Ian, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Found this on the Metalshapers board,maybe someone here can help:

S&S cycle sponsored Race team.

We Need Your Help!!
    8.03.2005 Chip Ellis parked the Star/G2 rig last night in Omaha Neb.
    about 10:30 pm, when he came out this morning it was GONE!

Please help us find it! Any suggestions would be appreciated. 229-
    924-0031 or 800-841-7827

It is the whole rig: truck, trailer, race bike, engines, pit bikes,
    2 street bikes, tools, EVERYTHING!!

1997 T2000 Kenworth Truck with Competition Trailer it's White and
    Blue with Orange Star and Yellow Flames. Please call everybody you
    know that may be able to help!

Thanks, Jackie and George Bryce, George Smith

Please use whatever resources you may have to help the G2
    Motorsports Team.

http://vtwinplus.com/Jan2005/newsnew.htm

2. G2 Motorsports Rig Found...Destroyed
    8.03.2005 Chip Ellis found the truck, GUTTED!!!!! They got everything......the truck is trashed bad....they drove it down a dirt road at 80 plus and ran through trees and pot holes....and stole everything....even Chips leathers and helmet. All the bikes, tools, engines....spares...everything.

Keep an eye out for parts and tools for sale... Engines, Chassis, Starter Carts, Golf Cart, Two Streetbikes, Leathers, helmets, bike stands, etc....

If you see anything on the street, online, on ebay or anywhere contact G2 Motorsports immediately.

Here is an update. Lots of people around this area are on here. There are a lot of drag racers too. I will forward to several. :(

3. 53Chebby

53Chebby

Man that sucks. I will keep my eyes open this way at swap meets and stuff and mention it to all my friends from back that way since I'm from Missouri Valley. Isn't the Fremont swap meet coming up pretty soon. Seems that might be a good place to start.

4. Church

Church
    from South Bay

Unbelievable. And with their crew chief losing half his leg to a freak accident, you'd think these guys deserved a f-ing break.

5. AHotRod

AHotRod

Where did they find the rig??? What state?

6. elcornus

elcornus

:mad: AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

:mad: I FUCKIN HATE THIEVES!:mad:

:mad: THIS TYPE OF SHIT JUST BOILS MY BLOOD:mad:

I HAVE TO STOP TYPING NOW BEFORE I BREAK MY KEYBOARD BUTTONS FROM POUNDING ON THEM AS I TYPE THIS

7. Church

Church
    from South Bay

Rig was still in Nebraska.

From the NHRA site.............

Team co-owner George Bryce reports that his G-Squared transporter has been found abandoned on the side of the road in Omaha, Neb. The truck appears to have hit several tree branches and looks as though it had been driven down a dirt road. The entire contents have been stolen and a $10,000 reward has been posted for information leading to the arrest of the perpetrators.

"The idiots that stole our truck must have been smart enough to know it would be impossible to get very far on the highway with that truck," Bryce said. "Chip [Ellis] had been scrambling all over town looking for places where someone could hide a rig when we got a call that it was seen sitting on the side of the road. The police and Chip made a beeline for the location and found the truck.

"You couldn't have picked a worse time for this to happen. We were loaded up for the road trip, plus we had picked up a bunch of new chassis' on the way. Everything is gone.

"This whole deal seems preconceived to me. It's like Chip was stalked, like someone knew what was inside. That rig is our home away from home and we feel completely violated."

Among the items missing at this point are six complete Pro Stock motorcycles, the team's race bike, a show bike, three S&S Cycle motors, three pit bikes, two spare chassis, Ellis' leathers and helmet, and all of the tools and equipment the group takes on the road.

"We're offering a $10,000 reward for any information that might help us catch these punks and put them in jail," Bryce said. "I don't know where they'd be able to sell this stuff because it's all custom made and numbered.

"Thankfully, no one was hurt. This is a big blow to our program but everything can be replaced over time. Chip's okay, and that's the most important thing."

Ellis parked the rig last night around 10:30 p.m. at an Omaha hotel. When he came out this morning the truck and trailer were gone. Anyone with details about this stolen equipment is urged to call (229) 924-0031 or (800) 841-7827

The tragedy is the second to beset the powerful team following the devastating injury to crew chief Ken Johnson in a non-racing-related accident June that led to the amputation of his left leg above the knee.

8. snortonnorton

snortonnorton
    from Florida

bump this shit. i won't those fuckers beat to death.

thieves are why shit cost more than it should. not just retail prices are higher due to fucking thieves. but freaking insurance is higher because of lying ass fraud-bitches as well.

i hope they at least go to prison and get donut-punched on a daily basis.

9. This seems like one of those things that make you scratch your head, and wonder if they knew what they were stealing.

Where was the truck? A hotel for some races?... a truck stop?... at home?

It's like a guy stealing a carton of cigarettes and ending up with a kilo of the Mob's dope and a contract out on him.
    I mean... there's NO WAY this guy can sell this shit and NOT get nabbed...:eek:

Good Luck...

JOE:cool: