Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest A visit at the home of BobK

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by povertyflats, Jul 13, 2012.

1. BTB-Derby

BTB-Derby

Bob is one of the best, thanks for the tour. Hope to do lunch with him & Maggie one of these days:):)

2. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Hey Glenn:

Are you ever gonna leave Florida again, say like for August 18th to Joplin. Hope to see ya there.

B:)B

3. SquintBoy

SquintBoy

Bob,
    I think you left out the last few words, "which door did you come in?":D

It looks like you won't be in town for the 18,19 Aug poker run and car show at the Langlade county fairgrounds. Is the Sunday car show and swap meet worth going to?

BTW, one of the '53 Buick reflectors you blessed me with has been on my hot rod for a year and I love it!

4. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

The car show is an open show, and it has generally been about 400 cars with a pretty good mix. I haven't attended for a lot of years because it falls on either Bonneville or the Hamb drags.

The swap meet is small and very little hot rod stuff.

There are lots of good folks attending though and you should have a good time.

B:)B

5. Since this has seemingly turned into a B:eek:B love-fest, I wanna pile on too. I'm lucky to consider B:)B a friend--he inspires me to live for today, see the world, and try to never be a stranger. Thank you, B:cool:B