Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbe from Folsom CA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by FolsomA, Jul 15, 2012.

1. FolsomA

FolsomA
    from Folsom CA

Recently traded my '68 Firebird convertible for a '30 Model A pickup (ratrod). This is my first old hotrod. Lot's to learn and plan to change it around to my liking. I'll figure out how to post some pics.

2. welcome i live in ov and work for the city of folsom. small word of advise don't use the words rat rod around here.i would like to see pics of you new ride.

3. FolsomA

FolsomA
    from Folsom CA

Thanks for the heads up regarding the proper vernacular. I too, work for the City of Folsom. I do maintenance and repairs at the zoo/sanctuary. It's part time for me. I retired a couple years ago and was looking for something to do so I started volunteering as a zoo keeper and it turned into a part time job. It's perfect. No pressure and I can work when I want.
    I attended Midnight Mass. Quite a cross section of cars. I'll learn how to post pictures. I may take to the Red Robin for the Wednesday evening gathering.

4. crazy.i was just at the zoo last monday. i would like to see pics of the car.

5. mikeallcars

mikeallcars

Welcome from Tennessee .

6. Lil32

Lil32

welcome,see some photos

7. welcome to the H.A.M.B from Ga

8. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.
    Had family now all gone living near Folsom in Eldorado hills back in the 70's. Beautiful area. Great memories of our visits.

9. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Welcome to the HAMB. I live inCitrus Heights and was at the Twilight Thursday last week. I had the 59' Edsel that got the wild ride award.

10. 40FordGuy

40FordGuy

Welcome, From Citrus Heights !! Happy Roddin',

4TTRUK

11. DAVEO!

DAVEO!

Welcome From Angels Camp! you know that little ass town with the frogs and shit :D

12. sic-nic

sic-nic

welcome from n.y.!

13. j-dogg

j-dogg

Welcome from another Citrus Heights guy. We need to bring back the Greenback cruise, theres enough of us locals around.:D

14. dadsdreamcar

dadsdreamcar

Welcome from Kansas!

15. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.