Register now to get rid of these ads!

Found myself in San Antonio.... What can a car nut do?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Billy, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Billy

Billy

In San Antonio for the weekend and want to check out the local hot rod scene. Is there a local cruise or something. Help me salvage a weekend!

2. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Drag racing at San Antonio Raceway on I-10, east of SA.

Swap meet on Sunday morning at Advance Auto Parts on SE Military @ Roosevelt.

3. mendoza727

mendoza727

Scoop up some goodies from Raul at Streamliners Vintage Work Wear. 4305 S. Presa

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Eat some hell for good food. Have a cold one in one of the open air places along the river walk and enjoy watching the great looking women go by.

5. 94hoghead

94hoghead

Oh yeah! Great looking women are the best.......

6. Crankshaft

Crankshaft

Hey Billy,
    Friday and Saturday always has something to offer. Biff Buzby's at I35 and Topperwein is close to me and has a variety of hotrod's and specialty car's for show. Garry Carter (another hamber) provided this website in an earlier post, http://www.southtexascc.com/schedule.htm. It shows allot of what's going around in town and in the surrounding communities. At the very least, take a break and sit on the Riverwalk with a beer; you won't be disappointed.
    Cheers!